IISER Pune Biological Sciences Research Associate W/Rs. 47,000 pm Pay
IISER Pune Biological Sciences Research Associate W/Rs. 47,000 pm Pay. PhD candidates are encouraged to apply at IISER Pune. IISER Pune is hiring for Research Associate Position. PhD candidates are encouraged to apply at IISER Pune. Jobs at IISER Pune. Interested and eligible candidates can check details below:
This job expires in :
ADVT NO: 34/2020
Job Title: Research Associate (RA)
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: “Understanding mechanobiological basis of the evolutionary
diversity in spindles dynamics of nematodes”
Funding Agency: Indo-French Centre for the Promotion of Advanced Research (IFCPAR)
Project Code: 31419467
Tenure of Appointment: Originally for a duration of one year, extendable for further period subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent and also a continuation of the project.
Age: Not over 35 years according to the closing date of the application.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates should send the application by email in the prescribed format
available below this advertisement by e-mail (PDF Format) addressed to
[email protected] on or prior to August 14, 2020. Please mention “Application for Research Associate, Project Code-31419467“ in the subject line of the e-mail.
- Applications received after the last date of application i.e August 14, 2020 (06.00 PM) will not be considered.
- Application not in prescribed FORMAT will be summarily rejected.
- Interviews are likely to be conducted over a video call, during the interview display of ID card is essential for shortlisted candidates only.
- List of shortlisted applicants for selection process with details of date & time will certainly be put up on the institute web site below this advertisement and the shortlisted candidates will be informed by email only. Therefore, please mention active Mobile Number as well as Email ID in the application form.
- Recent passport size photo and also photocopies of relevant certificates and also other
testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. will certainly be collected as well as verified at an appropriate stage.
General Information/Details about the post:
- The appointment is temporary and will terminate automatically with no compensation or notice on the Conclusion of this project.
- The appointed person will have no claim of appointment/absorption in Funding Agency or in IISER Pune.
- Appointment of this applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly relevant to the said project
- The qualification prescribed ought to have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
- The prescribed educational qualification is bare minimum and mere possession of
the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where a number of
applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it may not be
convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendations
of the Screening Committee, the Project Investigator may restrict the number of
candidates to be called for the interview to a reasonable limit after taking into
consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in
the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all
the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
- Age relaxation commensurate with educational qualification and/ or experience of the applicant can be Considered for applicants having qualifications and experience higher than the advertised with the prior approval of the competent authority.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- Selected candidates will need to join duty immediately on receipt of this offer.
- No interim enquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
- Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
- Last date of application: August 14, 2020 (06.00 PM)
Emoluments: Rs. 47,000 plus 24 percent HRA monthly.
Essential Qualifications & Experience: PhD in Biophysics/ Computational Biology/ Computational Physics/ Biological Sciences or equivalent discipline.
Preference: It is essential for candidates to have programming skills in Python, C/C++ as well as MATLAB. Prior experience in scientific computing using Monte Carlo or stochastic methods as well as an understanding of cell biology and also computational biology will
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: IISER Pune Biological Sciences Research Associate W/Rs. 47,000 pm Pay, iiser pune jobs, iiser pune research careers, research jobs, iiser pune recruitment. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.