ICMR Seed Grant Of Upto Rs 20 Lakhs For NE State Researchers
ICMR Seed Grant Of Upto Rs 20 Lakhs For NE State Researchers. Interested applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
This Call Expires In :
CALL for PROPOSAL
Under the initiative of Department of Health Research, for promotion of research activities
in the northeast region, project proposals are invited by ICMR from young and middle-level
faculties of medical colleges, universities and research institutions of northeast states. Seed
Grant of up to Rs. Rs. 20 lakhs will be provided to the researchers if the project proposal is
found suitable for funding by the committee reviewing these proposals.
Interested applicants may submit a project proposal in any discipline of health sciences in
local/regional/national health priorities related to maternal and child health and nutrition,
adolescent health, fertility regulation, communicable diseases (like tuberculosis, malaria,
viral and diarrheal diseases), non-communicable diseases (like diabetes, cardiovascular
diseases, cancer etc) and the health system as well as socio-behavioural research involving tribal/marginalized, non-tribal and tea garden population. Preference will be given for the operation and implementation research projects having immediate public health benefit.
Eligibility: Young and middle-level faculty of the medical colleges, postgraduate institutions, universities recognized research institutes and development laboratories and NGOs. (Applicants from non-governmental agencies should provide documentary evidence of registration (Registered with the Department of Scientific and Industrial Research
(DSIR), Govt. of India).
It is to be noted that not more than one seed grant project will be sanctioned at a time to the individual investigator; the duration of the project should not be for more than 2 years. Repeated application for seed grant is strongly discouraged.
How to apply: Interested researchers may submit full-length proposal online following
ICMR guidelines: www.main.icmr.nic.in. To submit a proposal online, please follow the
- Go to ICMR website www.main.icmr.nic.in
- Go to Grants, click on extramural Adhoc, then
- Click on new user for registration as a project investigator (PI). If already registered
need not register again
- Using the user ID and password begin submission of a proposal by clicking on
- Enter Title of the call: Call for proposal under North East Seed Grant scheme
- Click on broad are as RBMCH, select North East Seed Grant scheme as a discipline
- Call start date: 7th August 2020
- Call end date: 21st September 2020
- Major discipline: North East Seed Grant scheme
- Programme officer: Dr Reeta Rasaily
Evaluation: The following criteria will be used to evaluate proposals
- Novelty, applicability and Justification for research
- Work carried out by PI/ institution till now/ competence of PI
- Infrastructure, staff available, grants received till now, publication if any in the area of the proposed research.
- Budget requirement
TimeLine: Deadline for submission of the full proposal is 21st September 2020
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: ICMR Seed GrantICMR Seed Grant Of Upto Rs 20 Lakhs For NE State Researchers. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.