ICAR-NBPGR Biotech / Molecular Biology Young Professional Job
ICAR-NBPGR Biotech / Molecular Biology Young Professional Job. MSc Biotechnology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Botany, Microbiology, Plant Genetic Resources & Life Science Jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can check job details, application procedure and such below:
This job expires in :
ICAR-National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources
Pusa Campus, New Delhi – 110012, India
Applications are welcomed to attend “Interview (in-person/ on-line through video conferencing)” for the posts of Project Assistant-I (02) in the project under a Biovcrsity International funded project “Pre-breeding and genetic enhancement of chilli and common bean germplasm” at ICAR-NBPGR, New Delhi and also ICAR-NBPGR, Regional Station, Shimla (HP) as mentioned below.
Owing to the prevailing COVID-19 crisis, applicants may choose for interview either in person or via an on-line process. The qualified applicants (appearing in-person in addition to online mode) are asked to send their application in the enclosed proforma in addition toa scanned copy of the documents only through email to [email protected] with a copy to [email protected] latest by September 05, 2020. After screening the applications, the eligible applicants will certainly be informed for more details regarding the interview by e-mail or over the phone. Original documents of the candidates appearing interview in-person will be verified on the interview date and also for the candidates appearing on-line interview will certainly be verified at a later stage.
Position Title: Young Professional-II
Period: 12 months
How to Apply:
- Applicants are asked to guarantee their eligibility like age, qualification etc. before.
appearing for the interview.
- Age limit: Not more than 35 years. Age relaxation of five years for women (Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC as per rules)
- Minimum requirement 55% marks in Master Degree.
- Candidates having essential qualification will only be considered for an interview.
- No TA/DA as well as official accommodation will be provided for appearing in the interview.
- The post is simply short-term and co-terminus with the project, the chosen applicant has no right to claim for regularization or absorption whatsoever in ICAR/NBPGR.
- The decision of the Director of the institute will certainly be final as well as binding in all aspects.
- The Director will also reserve the right to end the contract of the work as mentioned above, even before the completion of the project for which no appeal thereof will be made.
- Candidates are needed to bring the relevant certifications/ mark sheets etc in original along with an application with full bio-data enclosing xeroxes of certificates and mark sheets from matriculation onwards duly attested affixing a passport size photo on the top. The selected candidate will be required to produce a medical certificate at the time of joining.
- In case of any type of disputes, it will be resolved in the jurisdiction of New Delhi court only.
Salary: Rs.25,000/- pm
Essential Qualifications: Master’s Degree in Biotechnology, Molecular Biology,
Biochemistry, Botany, Microbiology, Plant Genetic Resources or any of the
disciplines of Life Sciences or equivalent Degree.
Desirable Qualification: Experience in GM detection
See Notification & Download Application Format From Below
Editor’s Note: ICAR-NBPGR Biotech / Molecular Biology Young Professional Job. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.