ICAR-IIOR Recruitment 2020 – Life Science/ Biochem Apply
ICAR-IIOR Recruitment 2020 – Life Science/ Biochem Apply. MSc/BSc Life Sciences/ Biotechnology/Biochemistry/ Botany/ Bioinformatics/ Plant Biotechnology candidates are encouraged to apply for JRF/PA vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires :
Applications are invited from desirous candidates to fill up the purely temporary post(s) of Junior Research Fellow (three) and Project Assistants (five) on or before 19-08-2020 at this Institute under DBT Project – “Exploitation of genetic and genomic resources for improvement of niger (Guizotia abyssinica L.F. Cass) through breeding and biotechnological tools” Duration of the Project is up to 31/03/2021 initially.
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 03
Job Title: Project Assistant
No. of Posts: 04
- Place of posting is ICAR – IIOR., Rajendranagar, Hyderabad workplace can be at any type of Research Farm of IIOR, Hyd. (Narkhodha/ ICRISAT).
- The above position is simply short-term and co-terminus with the Project as well as additionally subject to the satisfactory performance of the incumbent. There is no provision of re-engagement after the discontinuation of the project. The chosen candidate shall not claim for regular appointment at this Institute as the fellowship.
- Age limitation as on 1.8.2020: Minimum of 21 years and max age limit for men is 35 years and for women is 45 years according to regulations. For Project Assistant posts the age limit is 18-26 years. Relaxation in upper age limitation is permissible in case of SC/ST/OBC/ PH candidates according to Govt. of India Rules applicable to the externally funded project.
- Selected applicants have to make their very own arrangement to stay at the workplace.
- The interview will certainly be made with online mode/ video conference. Date and also the time of the interview will be intimated by phone/ e-mail.
- Candidates ought to send their completed applications only with an e-mail web link [email protected] available in IIOR website, plainly mentioning the post made an application for and also the project name under which applying, without which the on-line application will be summarily rejected. Just shortlisted applicants will certainly be called for interview. Applicants will not have any kind of right or claim in the shortlisting of applicants for an interview as well as the decision of the Director, IIOR and the Selection Committee will certainly be final and also binding in all aspects.
Emoluments: Rs. 31,000+24% HRA/month for 1 st & 2nd year; Rs. 35,000+24% HRA/month from 3rd year onward
- M.Sc. in Plant Genetics/ Plant Breeding/ Plant Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Plant Physiology/ Plant Pathology/Entomology/ Life Sciences/ Agronomy/
Seed Science & Technology/ Botany/ Bioinformatics/Plant Molecular Biology/
- NET qualified.
Emoluments: Rs. 20,000+24% HRA/month
Essential Qualifications: B.Sc. (Agriculture)/ B.Sc. in Life Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Botany/ Biochemistry/ Bioinformatics/ Diploma in agriculture
Desirable Qualifications: Experience in fieldwork, plant data recording and
working knowledge of Microsoft office
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: ICAR-IIOR Recruitment 2020 – Life Science/ Biochem Apply. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.