GSK Microbiology Quality Executive Job Opening – Apply Online
GSK Microbiology Quality Executive Job Opening – Apply Online. GlaxoSmithKline Executive – External Supply Quality job opportunities. Executive – External Supply Quality Careers at GSK. GlaxoSmithKline GSK Mumbai vacancies for Executive – External Supply Quality. Check out all of the details below:
Name of the Position: Executive – External Supply Quality
Locations: Worli Mumbai, India
Req ID: 261786
- To guarantee support to the business by the management of Raw as well as Packaging material supplier management.
- To support resolution of supplier-related complaints by acting as interface between procurement, site Q representatives and also Supplier Quality Ops.
- To support Business is introducing brand-new vendors (API, Excipients & Primary packing materials) as well as coordinating for validations and stability strategies through the change management process.
- To Provide support to CMO sites with respect to Microbial method.
- To support the Analytical method, transfer w.r.t Microbial method at new/existing sites to support Product transfers.
- To support the MERPs team, For the implementation of the MERPs process.
The Key responsibilities of this role are as follows:
- To ensure that the RM, PM used for manufacturing GSK products are only obtained from GSK approved manufacturers as well as suppliers.
- Prep Work of Approved Supplier list on a timely basis and updating as and when required.
- To prepare adequate Risk Assessment/ STP for use/ discontinuation of material from disapproved as well as a conditionally approved supplier.
- To provide information to CMOs and also site representatives about usage or discontinuation of material from disapproved suppliers.
- To Conduct LIC for the supplier disapprovals.
- To support Site Q representatives for disposition of materials required for production.
- To maintain supplier complaint log with all the relevant details.
- To ensure that all supplier-related complaints are resolved in a stipulated time period in coordination with suppliers.
- To identify repeat complaints from RM/PM supplier and also follow-up with Procurement/ ES technical/ Supplier Quality Ops for resolution and support.
- To follow up with supplier quality Operation for escalated complaints.
- To provide continual support to improve business performance by support to Procurement function and also Supplier Quality Ops., where required.
- To provide the supplier complaint KPI to SQOps.
- To provide Data collection form to SQA&C as the pre-audit data collation details for supplier audit.
- Approval of SQOPS change control related to supplier change control details relevant to ES site suppliers.
- To raise Change controls/Deviation pertaining to revision of the Approved Supplier List.
- Preparation/ Revision of SOP as per QMS gap assessment.
- Ensure a site of inspection readiness for above-mentioned activities.
- To perform the activities assigned by the supervisor as and also when required.
Minimum Level of Job-Related Experience required:
- Preferably 1 to 5 years’ experience in Corporate Quality Assurance and also in Pharmaceuticals formulations, in Supplier Management, Documentation and SOP management.
- Demonstrated experience in managing w.r.t microbial method transfers and also method verification.
Other Job-Related Skills/Background:
- Great knowledge of Microbiological and QC analysis/ Documentation/ Regulatory requirements as well as Quality Management System.
- Effective verbal and also communication abilities, collaborative team member & team leader.
- Capable to work independently.
Educational Background: Grad in Science/ Pharmacy discipline.
Area of Specialization: Quality Assurance/ Pharmaceutical Sciences/ Microbiology.
Editor’s Note: GSK Microbiology Quality Executive Job Opening – Apply Online. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.