Govt ZSI Zoology & Life Science Junior Research Fellow Job
Govt ZSI Zoology & Life Science Junior Research Fellow Job. Zoological Survey of India Jobs. MSc Junior Research Fellow Jobs. Zoological Survey of India (ZSI) jobs for MSc zoology & life sciences candidates. Check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Government of India
Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
ZOOLOGICAL SURVEY OF INDIA
Estuarine Biology Regional Centre, Gopalpur-on-Sea, Odisha-761002
Advt. No. 01/2020/45-1/Tech-II /JRF
Applications are invited from interested and eligible applicants for ONE (1) JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW (JRF) in Estuarine Biology Regional Centre, Zoological Survey of India, Gopalpur-on sea, Odisha. The position is for a duration of one year, extendable for a further period, max as much as five years as well as totally on a short-term basis and will be ended on the conclusion of the project. On the conclusion of two years, the JRF will certainly be upgraded to Senior Research Fellow (SRF) based on satisfactory performance and also assessment with the Expert Committee in addition to requirements of the project.
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 01
Application Process for ZSI Job :
- Age Limitation: Age shall not be more than 28 years as on the last date of application. Upper age limitation relaxation for applicants belonging to SC/ST/OBC-Non Creamy Layer( NCL)/ Women/ Physically Challenged applicants, according to Govt. of India regulations.
- The candidate will be shortlisted on the basis of their qualification as well as experience. Mere possession of qualification and also experience may not entertain an applicant called for interview or selection.
- Shortlisted applicants will certainly be informed via email as well as speed post for appearing before an interview committee. Considering prevailing pandemic caused by COVID-19 interview might be conducted on-line through video conference mode if the situation is not resumed normalcy as on the date of interview. In such a situation, the applicants have to make their very own arrangement for attending the on-line interview.
- At the time of the verification of original documents (even after selection), if it is found that an attempt has actually been made by the candidate to wilfully conceal, misrepresent or canvass the facts, such applicant will not be considered for selection and due action will certainly be implemented.
- Candidates chosen will certainly be liable to be posted in the Estuarine Biology Regional Centre; will have to join the duty within the prescribed timeline after their selection.
- The application form can be downloaded from the Zoological Survey of India website
- Applicants must send the duly filled-in applications with attested true copies of testimonials of educational qualifications, research experience, proof for date of birth etc., in addition to copies of mark sheets of all examinations as well as ‘No Objection Certification’ from present employer (if employed) addressed to the Officer-in-Charge, Estuarine Biology Regional Centre, Zoological Survey of India, Gopalpur-on-Sea, Ganjam, Odisha-761002 by 10th September 2020 under the subject titled Application for the post of JRF or within 21 days of the publication of the advertisement whichever is later. In consideration with the existing Pandemic situation, an advance copy of the application can additionally be sent an email on [email protected] within the due date.
- The Director, Zoological Survey of India reserves the right of selection or rejection of a
candidature including termination of the advertisement without assigning any type of reason.
Remuneration: Rs. 12,000/- plus Admissible HRA (as per Govt of India rules)
Essential Qualification Desirable Experience for the ZSI Job:
Qualification: Master degree in Zoology/ Life Sciences/with Zoology as a major subject in graduation from a recognised subject, University with a minimum of 60% marks.
Desirable Qualification: Research experience in taxonomy, systematics, zoology or allied subject, field survey experience in estuarine as well as marine areas, photography, DNA Barcoding, understanding on Computer and also basic field data collection.
JRF is expected to undertake extensive field surveys in the coastal and estuarine areas including protected areas as well as eco-sensitive zones of India, as well as therefore, required to be physically fit and have to do DNA barcoding of the collected fauna of various estuaries and coastal organisms.
See Notification & Download Application Format Below
Editor’s Note: Govt ZSI Zoology & Life Science Junior Research Fellow Job, zsi jobs, zoological survey of india careers. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.