CUK JRF Vacancy – SERB Funded Project Job
CUK JRF Vacancy – SERB Funded Project Job. Junior Research Fellow Posts vacant for msc at Central University of Kerala. Central University of Kerala is hiring msc candidates for a Junior Research Fellow job. Interested and eligible candidates check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
CENTRAL UNIVERSITY OF KERALA
Established under the Act of Parliament in 2009
Ref. No. CUK/EVS/JS/ECR-SERB/2018-JRF02
Post Name: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Name of the Project: “Environmental impact assessment of pesticide application for cashew plantation on soil bacterial diversity, soil biochemical processes and soil enzymes through molecular approaches”
Duration: 1 year 8 months
Age Limit: 28 years or below, age relaxation is applicable as per Govt. of India norms
How to Apply:
Eligible and interested candidates are requested to send applications explaining their interest in the position with updated CV through email at [email protected] on or before 15th August 2020.
General terms and conditions:
- The post is temporary and renewable each year subject to satisfactory performance, for a maximum of 1 year 8 months.
- Mere possession of minimum qualification does not guarantee an invitation to the interview.
- Candidates will be shortlisted based on merit and need of the project and will be called for the online interview.
- Applicant should send a scanned copy of the original documents along with application for verification.
- The date of interview will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates via email only. No other communication in this regard will be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview and at the time of joining under the project if selected.
- The selected candidate may expect to join immediately after reopening of the University.
Essential Qualifications: First class in M. Sc in Life Science/ Microbiology/ Environmental Science/ Biotechnology with CSIR/UGC/NET(LS)/GATE/JEST/GPAT/ICAR-AICE
Desirable Qualification: Experience in microbiology and molecular biology techniques
Salary: 25,000/- pm with 10 percent HRA
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: CUK JRF Vacancy – SERB Funded Project Job. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.