Pfizer Life Sciences Coordinator Job – Apply Online
Pfizer Life Sciences Coordinator Job – Apply Online. Pfizer is hiring BSc Life Sciences candidates for Reporter Coordinator vacancy. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
Pfizer Vacancy Details
Job Title: Report Coordinator
Job ID: 4787531
Location of Pfizer Vacancy: India – Chennai
Individual filling up the position is responsible for the project management of safety aggregate reports submitted to regulators that consist of the FDA as well as EMA. The incumbent will partner with various colleagues from safety, clinical, regulatory and also other functional lines to produce the aggregate reports and also guarantee that these reports are completed in a timely manner meeting regulatory compliance.
- Lead report coordination from prep to submission with key stakeholders/contributors within Clinical, Regulatory, Safety, DevOps, Submissions, etc. Review data to guarantee consistency between various contributors.
- Put together the info for reports using various electronic tools as well as document management system.
- Coordinate the review and also the approval of the report and address review comments.
- Ensure reports are completed before the regulatory due date to meet compliance.
- Provide guidance to contributor concerning report requirements.
- Participate in projects or subject matter tasks that support the group and also deliverables.
- Participate in developing and also performing User Acceptance Testing (UAT) as required.
- Complete training based on Pfizer’s as well as WSR Safety info Management curriculum.
- Bachelor’s Degree in life sciences, healthcare, or pharmaceutical discipline required.
- Excellent English verbal, written communication and presentation skills required.
- Must be detailed oriented.
- Strong project management as well as issue resolution skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to perform in a cross-functional environment.
- Knowledge of regulatory/safety regulations and also guidelines desired.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry, clinical research, or healthcare-related field.
- Experience with Microsoft word & excel, Adobe acrobat, ISI Toolbox, etc.
- Experience with SharePoint technology (e.g., Microsoft InfoPath, SharePoint Designer, etc.).
- Business Objects experience is a plus.
Editors Note: Pfizer Life Sciences Coordinator Job – Apply Online. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.