Novo Nordisk CDM Jobs For BSc & MSc Life Science – Apply Online
Novo Nordisk CDM Jobs For BSc & MSc Life Science – Apply Online. MSc/BSc Life Science candidates are eligible to apply online for a Senior Clinical Data Manager in Global Development position that is available at Novo Nordisk, which is one of the world’s most successful pharmaceutical companies and with great growth potential.
This job expires in :
Novo Nordisk Vacancy Details
Designation: Senior Clinical Data Manager in Global Development team
Category: Clinical Development and Medical
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, IN
- As Senior Clinical Data Manager your key responsibility is to strategize execution of clinical trial and clinical trial business processes that includes execution of clinical projects and also handle Quality Control (QC) documents.
- Simultaneously, the role will certainly likewise consist of to include yourself in the process of outsourcing as well as collaboration with vendors/Clinical Research Organization (CRO). In addition, you will certainly be responsible for managing projects associated with clinical trials and also follow data management standards of validation as well as derivation procedures.
- Additionally, you will be involved in large complex trials and strategize the team with knowledge concerning the drug development process.
- Key success criteria will certainly be to become an expert in data programming languages as well as tools that includes understanding the user interface as well as integration between OC – TMS– EDC system– IVRS. You hold as well as strive to have a good collaboration with stakeholders and also take responsibility to perform tasks independently and according to Novo Nordisk SOPs, Novo Nordisk policies and the Novo Nordisk Way.
- Hence, a strong understanding of data management and clinical trial, being able to generate new ideas, providing thorough analysis, formulate and also present recommendations will certainly be expected to drive GCP expectations.
- As an individual, you are ambitious, proactive and capability to interact with people at all levels in the organisation. You hold an M. Sc/ B. Sc degree in Life Science or similar degree in medicine, nursing, pharmacy, veterinary science or clinical information management or equivalent qualifications.
- You are expected to have deep strategic knowledge of clinical development, medical coding as well as CRF design, preferably 4-5 years of data management experience and the majority of this within Pharma Industry.
Contact: For further information, please contact Shivalingappa at [email protected]
Editor’s Note: Novo Nordisk CDM Jobs For BSc & MSc Life Science – Apply Online, novo nordisk careers. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.