NII Mol Bio & Life Sciences Consultant Job With Rs. 96,000 pm Pay
NII Mol Bio & Life Sciences Consultant Job With Rs. 96,000 pm Pay. Recruitment of PhD Life Sciences & Molecular Biology candidates at NII. Consultant Project Posts. Research Job Openings at NII. Check out the details given below:
This job expires in :
NII Vacancy Details
Job Name: Consultant (Project) (One position only)
Title of Project: “Development of dendritic cell vaccine for the treatment of recurrent/metastatic reproductive cancers” funded by ICMR
Principal Investigator: Dr Anil K. Suri, POE (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Duration: Tenable till 14.01.2024
Conditions for NII Vacancy:
- The candidates chosen for the above posts will be on contract for a single year or length of the project whichever is shorter, at a moment.
- No hostel/ home centre will be supplied.
- Applicants may clearly mention the class they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary evidence of exactly the same.
- No TA/DA is going to be compensated for attending the interview if called for.
- Shortlisted applicants will be intimated by e-mail concerning the date and time of interviews. Interview of shortlisted applicants will certainly be held online with video conferencing.
- Apart from sending application in the prescribed format given below, candidates
should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees.
Curriculum Vitae should contain details of the experimental expertise.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
How to Apply for NII Vacancy:
Interested applicants can apply directly, (only in the format attached below), through email, to the Investigator of this project, clearly indicating the name of this project together with their complete C.V., email identification, fax numbers, phone numbers. Only Shortlisted applicants are called for interview and they needed to submit attested copies of each of their certifications along with a Demand Draft of Rs 100/drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/STPH and Girls candidates are exempted from payment of charges ) subject to the submission of documentary evidence ), in the time of interview.
- Deadline: 31.07.2020
Qualification for NII Vacancy:
PhD or MD/Ph. D. in the area of Life Sciences, Cancer Immunotherapy,
Tumour Microenvironment, Molecular Biology, or any other relevant field of Cancer Biology with a minimum of 6 years of teaching/ research experience.
The Candidate needs to have Knowledge about molecular biology techniques, cancer cell line handling, PCR analysis, plasmid DNA isolation and also animal handling. The successful applicants are expected to conduct innovative basis as well as translational research and also add to the objectives of the project. The positions offer ample opportunities for close collaboration with clinicians and scientists in a thriving world-class tertiary cancer hospital.
Emoluments for NII Vacancy:
The selected candidates will draw consolidated emoluments Rs. 96,000/- each month.
(fixed) as per ICMR letter, relying on qualifications & experience:
See Notification & Download Format Below
Editor’s Note: NII Mol Bio & Life Sciences Consultant Job With Rs. 96,000 pm Pay. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.