Life Science Research Associate R&D Job at Novozymes – Apply Online
Life Science Research Associate R&D Job at Novozymes – Apply Online. Candidates with an msc life sciences can apply. Bengaluru job vacancy for msc life sciences candidates. Novozymes Careers, r&d post that is available at Novozymes. Check details below:
Job Title: Research Associate, Screening & Protein Chemistry R&D, Bangalore, India
Ref ID: 7320BR
Job Area: Research and Development
Research Associate, Bangalore, INDIA:
We are looking for innovative and highly skilled Research Associates with experience in Assay Development as well as High throughput screening for Novozymes India R&D for supporting the development of next-generation enzymes for various industrial applications. This position is based in Novozymes’ state-of-the-art laboratory in Bangalore, with strong cross-functional collaboration with other Novozymes global sites. The position requires to find solutions to complex biological problems to deliver better products to our customers a lot more efficiently and effectively. This will require strong technical skills at the bench, problem-solving capabilities, sound knowledge of the field, and excellent collaborative abilities.
Tasks as well as responsibilities:
- Secures great teamwork within and also across departments
- Curious, proactive as well as eager to learn and try new ideas
- Builds in-depth knowledge about assay development as well as continuously demonstrates initiative and leadership in improving quality and also the efficiency of work/lab environment.
- Independently prepares experimental plans within the scope of defined/new projects
- Lead own project of limited scope or provide a key contribution to optimization projects of larger scope.
- Shows the ability to analyze data and form conclusions providing technological insight.
Qualifications as well as Experience:
- M.Sc with 5-7 years of experience in any type of branch of life sciences. PhD’s do not apply
- Experience in assay development with strong enzyme kinetics is a need to
- Hands-on experience with Liquid handlers and High throughput screening would certainly be a plus.
Editor’s Note: Life Science Research Associate R&D Job at Novozymes – Apply Online. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.