JIPMER SRF Job With Rs. Rs. 36,400 pm Pay – Applications Invited
JIPMER SRF Job With Rs. Rs. 36,400 pm Pay – Applications Invited. MSc/PhD Medical Microbiology candidates are eligible to apply for senior research fellow job. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
This Job Expires In :
JAWAHARLAL INSTITUTE OF POSTGRADUATE MEDICAL EDUCATION & RESEARCH
(An Institute of National Importance under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare)
Dhanwantary Nagar, Puducherry, India 605006
This position will be purely on temporary and contractual basis for the specified period of time, based on a research project, and may be terminated earlier than expected.
Name of the Post: Senior Research Fellow (BMGF study)
No. of Posts: 01
Age limit/year: 21-35 years
How to Apply:
- In view of the COVID-related restrictions to travel, persons residing in
Pondicherry will be given preference.
- This position will be purely on temporary/contractual basis for the specified period of time and based on the project, and also may be terminated earlier than expected.
- All educational professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized Board/University as well as full-time.
- The experience requirement specified need to be experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
- Persons working in Govt. or Public Sector undertaking should produce “No Objection.
Certificate” at the time of Interview.
- The qualification, experience as well as other requirements for the posts are relaxable at the discretion of the competent authority, in case of candidates that are otherwise suitable. Applicants not found suitable for the posts notified can be offered a lower post on the recommendation of the Selection Committee.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to appear in the interview, including (SC/ST candidates).
- Only applicants that can join by 01-08-2020 need to apply.
- In case a large number of applications are received for each post, the screening will be done to restrict the number of candidates to those possessing higher/relevant qualification.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for Written Test/Interview. Shortlist will be posted on the JIPMER web site.
- Request for change in Written test/ Interview schedule will not be entertained.
- The salary is a consolidated sum without any other benefits.
- Interested candidates might please send their application by e-mail with the subject line mentioning “Application for the position “Senior Research Fellow (BMGF Study)” to [email protected].
- The application should include:
a. Current CV.
b. Application form (attached on the JIPMER web site).
c. Recent colour photo.
d. Names, phone numbers and also contact details of 2 referees who are willing to give.
you letters of reference (if requested by JIPMER).
- Incomplete applications will be swiftly rejected without assigning any factors thereof.
- All results will be published on the JIPMER website and all future communications will be only via email.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Approximate timeline for recruitment (subject to change)
|Application last date||24-07-2020 4:30 PM|
|Email ID for applying||[email protected]|
|Shortlist published on JIPMER
|27-07-2020 (approximate date)|
|Certificate Verification||30-07-2020 at 09:00 AM|
|Interview (Written MCQ-type
exam may be conducted if a
large number of applicants are
|30-07-2020 at 10:00 AM|
|Venue||IC Verma Hall, Department of Neonatology, 1st Floor, Women &
Children’s Hospital, JIPMER
|Announcement of results||31-07-2020 by 04:00 PM (on JIPMER website)|
|Expected joining date||01-08-2020|
Pay/month (Approx): Rs. 36,400 per month consolidated, 12-18 Months
The Research Fellow will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the work of lab technicians.
- Processing and also storage of collected biospecimens at Tertiary Site.
- Collecting the reports of the routine laboratory tests performed for the enrolled infant from the side laboratory or designated outsourced laboratory.
- Maintaining lab records in the eCRF
- Maintaining the equipment log, calibration logs, ensuring the smooth functioning of equipment at the site.
- Receiving, labelling and also analyzing samples.
- Designing as well as executing laboratory testing according to standard procedures.
- Organize as well as store all biospecimens according to safety instructions.
- Record all data as well as results in specified forms (paper and also electronic) with accuracy as well as responsibility.
- Maintain equipment and aid in ordering lab supplies.
- Ensure that all safety guidelines are followed strictly at all times as well as maintain a clean and also orderly environment.
Qualifications and also Experience: MSc or PhD in Medical Microbiology
- Outstanding reading comprehension as well as strong written in addition to verbal communication skills including good command of English required.
- Good understanding of needs for project and job responsibilities.
- Computer skills including proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Good organizational behaviour and problem-solving skills.
- Well versed in recording the data
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers, investigators.
Check Notification Below
Editor’s Note: JIPMER SRF Job With Rs. Rs. 36,400 pm Pay – Applications Invited. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.