GSK Life Sciences Content Manager – Applications Invited
GSK Life Sciences Content Manager – Applications Invited. GlaxoSmithKline Medical Information Content Manager job opportunities. Medical Information Content Manager Life Sciences Careers at GSK. GlaxoSmithKline GSK Mumbai vacancies for Medical Information Content Manager. Check out all of the details below:
Name of the Position: Medical Information Content Manager
Category: Medical and Clinical
Locations: Worli Mumbai, India
Req ID: 259273
This role is accountable for creating high-quality MI content that addresses the needs of customers globally as well as guarantees successful execution of Global MI content strategy and initiatives.
Key obligations consist of:
- Responsible for authoring Global and US MI responses by identifying and summarising complex scientific literature in a simple, accurate as well as concise manner to assist inform clinical decision-making by HCPs.
- Responsible for planning and also maintaining a robust product MI response database consisting of launch readiness plans that meet the scientific needs of customers worldwide with a partnership with key stakeholders to align with data dissemination plans as well as incorporate medical insights.
- Maintains in-depth product as well as therapeutic location knowledge.
- Demonstrates expertise in biomedical literature evaluation as well as medical writing
- Ensure recurring queries are tracked and identify the need for the creation of new responses.
- Very proficient at medical and also pharmacoeconomic literature searching with a complete understanding of levels of evidence
- Has a good understanding of evidence requirements in various key geographies so that the content is relevant and applicable
- Responsible for reviewing derivative content e.g. slides, infographics, etc. as well as ensuring it is aligned with the main MI responses as well as a complaint with pertinent review and authorization process
- Provide accurate, balanced and also up to date scientific content for compendium path guidance submissions
- Demonstrate a high customer focus while managing MI content associated escalations from MI Call Centre and/or LOC MI staff.
- Create and/or update reference materials and data on file summaries.
- Robust understanding of the MI systems, processes as well as technology enablement to ensure deliverables in a prompt manner and also add to improvement in ways of working and also processes.
- Graduate degree in Life sciences.
- Higher degree (e.g. PhD, PharmD, M.B.B.S., M.D. or comparable).
- 3 years or more experience in Healthcare/Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Experience in medical information and medical affairs roles strongly preferred.
- Experience in medical writing strongly favoured.
Editor’s Note: GSK Life Sciences Content Manager – Applications Invited. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.