Govt CCRAS-NARIP Recruitment 2020 – Ministry of AYUSH SRF Job
Govt CCRAS-NARIP Recruitment 2020 – Ministry of AYUSH SRF Job. MSc Biochemistry SRF Post. Govt Senior Research Fellow Jobs for Biochemistry applicants. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
This Job Expires In :
National Ayurveda Research Institute for Panchakarma
(Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences)
Ministry of AYUSH, Govt, of India, Cheruthurathy, Thrissur, Kerala -679531
Interested applicants fulfilling the essential/desirable qualifications and age limit prescribed above have to report to the above-mentioned address on the prescribed date for screening, along with duly filled out bio-data form, one recent passport size photograph and original certifications with one set of self-attested relevant certifications. The screening procedure will certainly end by 11:00 am and no applicant will certainly be allowed after 10:30 AM.
Name of the Post: Senior Research Fellow (Biochemistry)
No. of Posts: 01
Name of Project: “Study on Biochemical Markers for Neuroprotective Role of Sarasvata Ghrita in Aluminium Chloride induced Rat models of Alzheimer’s Disease “
Age limit: Not exceeding 35 years as on the date of written test/ interview.
- The engagement would be purely on contractual basis initially for a duration of 6 months which may be extended for a period of 2 years or curtailed at the discretion of the competent authority, based on the performance of the selected candidate as well as co-terminus with the project and also there will certainly be no right to claim for continuation or regular appointment.
- The eligibility of applicants in respect of age will be determined as on date of interview relaxable when it comes to SC/ST/OBC as provided for in Govt, of India orders.
- No T.A./ D.A. will be admissible for attending the Walk-in.
- The format for submission of bio-data might be downloaded from the Council’s Web site www.ccras.nic.in.
- The selection committee has the right to select or reject the application of the candidate without assigning any reason there off.
- The applicants are required to appear for a written test/interview. The selected applicant will have to submit a Police clearance certificate and also an undertaking in the non-judicial stamp paper along with the joining report at the time of their joining.
- The Assistant Director-ln-charge, NARIP, Cheruthurathy reserves the rights to postpone or terminate the test as well as an interview, without assigning any reason there off.
Date & Time of Interview: 21.07.2020 at 11.00 AM
Essential Qualifications: MSc. Bio-chemistry with two years of research experience in the reputed research organizations.
a) Having worked for any research projects funded by the Ministry of AYUSH, ICMR, CSIR, DST or equivalent organization.
b) Abilities to draft editing of scientific documents as well as publication in peer-reviewed journals.
c) Working knowledge of computer application.
Monthly Remuneration: Rs.35,000/- P.M. Plus HRA based on the rule.
Download Application Form From Below
Check Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Govt CCRAS-NARIP Recruitment 2020 – Ministry of AYUSH SRF Job. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.