CSIR-CCMB PhD Admissions August 2020 – Apply Online
CSIR-CCMB PhD Admissions August 2020 – Apply Online. Check out the eligibility for the CCMB – Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology PhD Admissions 2020. Eligible and interested candidates Apply Online for CSIR-CCMB – Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology PhD Admissions 2020 as Per the details given below:
This call expires in :
CSIR-CENTRE FOR CELLULAR AND MOLECULAR BIOLOGY
Habsiguda, Uppal Road, Hyderabad-500 007, TS, India
NOTIFICATION NO. 2/2020
August 2020 PhD. Program
Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology, Hyderabad, welcomes applications from applicants that are Indian citizens, to pursue research in modern biology leading to a PhD Degree. The projects offered for PhD would be in the broad locations of Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, Genetics, Genomics, Developmental Biology, Plant Molecular Biology, Conservation Biology, Ecology, Protein Structure as well as Function, Biology of Macromolecules, Biology of Infection, Epigenetics, Chromatin Biology as well as
A. ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR APPLYING
- Applicants with a Master’s degree in any branch of science or a Bachelor’s degree in
Engineering/Pharmacy/Medicine may send their applications on-line by 08-08-2020 via
- Candidates in the final year of the qualifying degree program are also eligible to apply. However, if selected, their selection will be conditional to completing the qualifying degree with the defined marks criteria.
B. SELECTION PROCESS
- Online applications will certainly be screened as well as the shortlisted candidates having a valid FELLOWSHIP till the time of joining CCMB for a PhD will certainly be informed by 15th August to appear for ON-LINE INTERVIEW. ONLINE interviews will certainly be most likely scheduled in the last week of August.
A valid fellowship is an ABSOLUTE requirement for pursuing PhD at CCMB, and the
qualified fellowships are:
- Any National level fellowship (JRF/SRF of CSIR, UGC, DBT, ICMR, etc.), DST-INSPIRE
or any other equivalent fellowship for pursuing PhD.
- Candidates with a BE/B. Tech degree in Biotechnology or in any engineering discipline must have a GATE score of at least 85.0 percentile.
- B. Pharm degree candidates need to have a GPAT score of at the very least 85.0 percentile.
2. Applicants qualifying both preliminary as well as the final interview will be selected for pursuing a PhD at CCMB.
- The fellowship MUST be valid until the time of joining (September-October 2020).
- Applicants with lecturer-ship only in CSIR-UGC (NET) examination or the.
M.Sc/ M.Tech/ M.Pharm applicants with GATE/GPAT will certainly not be shortlisted for interview.
- Mere fulfilment of the minimum requirements stipulated in the notification would not.
automatically entitle a person for selection. The decision of CCMB in this regard will be final.
- Canvassing in any form and/or bringing in any influence, political or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification.
- For queries, get in touch with academic17p[email protected].
See Notification Below
Editor’s Note: CSIR-CCMB PhD Admissions August 2020 – Apply Online. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.