Amity University Biological Sciences JRF Job Opening at AIMMSCR
Amity University Biological Sciences JRF Job Opening at AIMMSCR. Amity Institute of Molecular Medicine & Stem Cell Research, Amity University, Noida Vacancy. Amity University, Noida, Junior Research Fellow Job Opening. Interested and eligible candidates check below:
This job expires in :
Amity Vacancy Details
Advertisement Date: 08-07-2020
Name of Post: Junior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 01
Name of Project: “Elucidation of Molecular Mechanism and Function of Mycobacterium SigE in temperature perception, response and pathogenesis”
Funding Agency: ICMR
Duration: Three years
Age Limitation: As per ICMR
How to Apply for Amity Vacancy:
- The appointment is strictly short-term and will end automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the research project
- Appointment of the candidate will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project.
- Interested candidates must submit their application with details of academic qualifications (please attach attested copies of certifications in support of the same), contact information (e-mail id, mobile no., complete postal address) as well as a summary of post-graduation project (max of one page), within 15 days of this advertisement [email protected] with cc to [email protected].
- Please mention “Application for JRF–ICMR–AIMMSCR-“ in the subject line.
- No TA/ DA will certainly be paid to the applicants for attending the interview.
Fellowship for Amity Vacancy: Rs. 31,000/- pm plus 24 percent HRA
Essential Qualifications for Amity Vacancy:
- Masters in Biological Sciences with a minimum of 55% or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University.
- Candidate needs to have clear GATE, CSIR, DBT or ICMR JRF, M.Tech or any other competitive exam to be qualified for JRF position
- Experience in protein purification, biochemical assays, cloning, molecular biology techniques would be given priority/preference
Editor’s Note: Amity University Biological Sciences JRF Job Opening at AIMMSCR, biological sciences jobs, research careers. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.