TIFR Biology Scientific Officer Job With Rs. 1 Lakh pm Salary – Apply Online
TIFR Biology Scientific Officer Job With Rs. 1 Lakh pm Salary – Apply Online. PhD Biology Scientific Officer Jobs. PhD Vacancies. TIFR Recruitment. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
This Job Expires In :
TATA INSTITUTE OF FUNDAMENTAL RESEARCH
National Centre of the Government of India for Nuclear Science & Mathematics and a Deemed University
1, Homi Bhabha Road, Colaba, Mumbai 400 005
Advertisement No. 2020/4
Applications are invited for the following posts tenable at Mumbai:
Name of the Post: Scientific Officer (D)
No. of Posts: 01 (Unreserved)
Max Age: 35
How to Apply For TIFR Biology Scientific Officer Job:
- All the above posts are tenable at TIFR, Colaba, Mumbai.
- Chosen applicants for Sr. no. 1 to 19 are liable to be transferred to other Centres/Field Stations of the Institute if required.
- Higher beginning salary could be taken into consideration for deserving candidates for the posts at Sr. No. 1 to 19.
- Appointment for the above posts at Sr.Nos. 1, 3, 4, 5, 7, 11, 12, 13 & 14 will certainly be initially for a period of three years, consisting of probation period of one year. Continuing appointment beyond the initial period of 3 years will certainly be subject to the results of a comprehensive review and performance appraisal. After a successful review, the appointment is continued till superannuation age, which is sixty.
- Selected candidate for the above posts at Sr.Nos. 6, 7, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17, 18 & 19 will certainly be required to work in shifts as well as on Saturday/Sundays and also holidays, as per the exigencies of the Institute.
- The appointment for the above posts at Sr. No. 20 and 21 are temporary as well as might be renewed each year as much as an overall period of 3 years depending upon performance.
- Prescribed age must not go beyond as on January 1, 2020, for the above posts.
- Selected candidates for the above posts at Sr. No. 1 to 19 will certainly be governed by the National Pension System applicable to the Central Government service [unless she/he is currently governed by CCS ( Pension) Rules1972]
- Post/s for general category (Unreserved)– SC/ST/OBC/ EWS/PwBD applicants can likewise apply.
- Applications from the candidates will be approved ONLY ON-LINE except for the following:i. Candidates applying for above posts and also who are eligible for additional age relaxation based on extant GOI rules are required to send applications by POST, along with a copy of the relevant certificate in support of age relaxation (for example ex-servicemen, persons with benchmark disabilities etc.) [SC, ST and also OBC applicants applying for unreserved posts are not eligible for age relaxation as well as should apply on-line]
ii. Applicants in Government/Semi-Government/ Public Sector Undertaking must apply via proper channel. Candidates that do not send their applications via a proper channel, if called, will be able to participate in the recruitment process only upon submission of a NOC from the competent authority. Nonetheless, an advance copy of application along with relevant enclosures may be sent by post. Such applicants are not required to apply online.
- Incomplete applications (online) and off-line applications without a photocopy of certificate in support of age relaxation as well as applications received after the last date will not be considered.
- On-Line applications must be sent by July 23, 2020, and applications by post must get to Head, Establishment, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, 1, Homi Bhabha Road, Navy Nagar, Colaba, Mumbai 400005 by July 23, 2020. Applicants that are required to send the applications by post must superscribe the post applied for, advertisement No. & the serial number of the post on the envelope. The format of the application is as prescribed for on-line applications.
- The candidates are required to produce adhering to original documents with copies at the time of recruitment process:
a. Printout of online application.
b. Identity Proof (Aadhaar Card/ Election Card/ PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving License).
c. Date of birth/Proof of age.
d. Educational Qualification (all mark sheets as well as certificates).
In case Universities/Board award letter grades/CGPA/OGPA, the same will certainly have to be indicated as comparable portion of marks as per the norms adopted by the University/Board. In the absence of the same, the candidature will certainly not be considered (While sending original documents for confirmation, the candidates will have to produce the standards of the University/Board for the conversion of grades/CGPA/OGPA to equal portion of marks.
e. Experience certificate/s.
f. Conduct certificates from two respectable persons.
g. SC/ST/OBC & PwBD certificate (wherever applicable) in the Government of India format.
h. OBC applicants must send a valid copy of the Non-Creamy Layer certificate issued by the competent authority in the Govt. of India format. The OBC Non-Creamy Layer certificate in GOI format ought to be ideal for the current fiscal year on the date of closing of application or utmost not earlier than one year from the date of closing of application.
i. Candidates making an application for the post reserved for Persons with Benchmark Disability need to be suffering from not less than 40% of the relevant disability for the benefit of reservations. Applicants will have to submit a Disability Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format. PwBD candidates coming from SC/ST/OBC will be given additionally age relaxations based on extant GoI rules.
- (a) Outstation candidates called for recruitment process for the posts at Sr. Nos. 1,
2, 3, 20 and 21. will certainly be paid single first-class( non-air conditioned)/ III Tier A/C return fare for the journey by the shortest route from the nearest railway station of their place of residence on the production of copies of onward and also return journey tickets.(b) Outstation candidates called for recruitment process for the posts at Sr. Nos. 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 & 10 will certainly be paid single second class (non-air conditioned) return train fare for the journey by the shortest route from the closest railway station of their place of residence on the production of photocopies of onward as well as return journey tickets;
(c) Outstation applicants called for recruitment process for the posts at Sr. Nos. 13 & 19 will be paid single second class return train fare for the journey by the shortest route from the closest railway station of their place of residence to the closest railway station of the place of meeting on the production of copies of onward and also return journey tickets. Nonetheless, these candidates will certainly have to bear the fare for the first 30 kms both ways;
If you travel by air, you are required to travel only by the nationwide carrier, AIR INDIA with the tickets purchased only from Air India website or Air India booking counter. The air-fare for such candidates will be restricted to the qualified return train fare on production of tickets as well as boarding passes.
- The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for the recruitment process to a reasonable limitation on the basis of qualifications as well as experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Mere fulfilling the essential as well as desirable qualifications as well as experience will not entitle a candidate to be called for the recruitment process. More vacancies might likewise be filled with this advertisement. The Institute reserves the right not to fill any/some posts here advertised. Canvassing in any kind of form shall disqualify the applicant.
- Prior to making an application for the post, the applicant should guarantee that he fulfils the qualification and various other criteria. Recruitment authorities would certainly be free to reject application not fulfilling the requisite criteria, at any stage of recruitment, and also if erroneously appointed, such candidates shall be liable to be ended from service if appointed.
- Queries associated ONLY to problems occurring while applying online might be sent to [email protected] mentioning your name, post making an application for as well as the mobile number in the e-mail.
Qualification For TIFR Biology Scientific Officer Job:
(a) PhD in Biology/ Chemistry or in a related area, ideally in cell biology/ biochemistry/
neurobiology from a recognized university/ institute.
(b) Minimum 2 years experience (One year of post PhD experience favoured).
(a) Expertise in mammalian cell culture, and also in primary neuronal culture from rodent brains.
(b) Familiarity with confocal imaging.
(a) Familiarity with various other imaging techniques such as multiphoton microscopy.
(b) Experience in cell-based assays such as MTT, flow cytometry, western blotting, etc
The candidate will certainly divide his/her time (roughly similarly) between 2 responsibilities.
(a) Overall management of cell culture and confocal microscope facility of the Dept. of.
Chemistry. The facility is utilized by several groups, and also the applicant is expected to train users, manage schedules and take overall responsibility for running it.
(b) Advanced research work on Biophysics and also neurobiology. He/she is expected to join the existing research efforts of the Biophotonics laboratory of TIFR.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: TIFR Biology Scientific Officer Job. TIFR Biology Scientific Officer Job With Rs. 1 Lakh pm Salary – Apply Online. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.