Syngene Stem Cell Biology Associate Scientist Job Opening Available
Syngene Stem Cell Biology Associate Scientist Job Opening Available. Syngene Stem Cell Biology and Cell Biology Jobs. Check the details on the positions available, the job description, the key responsibilities, work experience, functional experience all below:
Designation: Associate Scientist
Job Location: Bangalore
Department: Discovery Biology
Job ID: 11683
The incumbent will certainly be a part of the Genomics and also Translational Sciences group and will be responsible to support a team of scientists on critical stem cell projects.
- To work on Reprogramming strategies (integrated Vs non-integrated vector-based/ Small molecule Vs mRNA based) utilized in reprogramming mature cells into iPSCs.
- iPSCs derivation (feeder-based Vs feeder-free), propagation, expansion, characterization and also cryopreservation.
- Differentiation of iPSC lines into various lineages of cells.
- Transfection/ transduction of immune and/or non-immune cells.
- Sound knowledge of microscopic imaging (Immunohistochemistry) and also Flowcytometry.
- Must be able to culture, expand, cryopreserve mouse embryonic fibroblasts (MEFs) and/or Mouse bone marrow stromal cell lines as a part of everyday activities.
Educational Qualification: M.Sc/ M.Tech/ M.Phil in Stem cell biology/Cell biology or any other related field.
- Applicant should have experience in reprogramming strategies for mature cells into iPSCs.
- Broad experience with iPSCs derivation, propagation, expansion, characterization and cryopreservation.
- Excellent hands-on experience at transfection/ transduction of immune and/or non-immune cells.
- Sound knowledge of microscopic imaging (Immunohistochemistry).
- Experience with flow cytometry is extremely desirable, however not a prerequisite.
- Experience with Artificial Thymic Organoid culture (ATOC) is a plus, however, is not a prerequisite.
- Previous experience of deriving iPSC lines from immune cells in an academic or industry setting is a plus.
- Have to be well versed with aseptic techniques and also good cell culture practices.
- Advanced computer proficiency including the use of spreadsheet as well as word processing software, such as Microsoft Word and also Excel, GRAPH PAD.
- Computer proficiency consisting of the use of spreadsheet and word processing software (such as Microsoft Word as well as Excel and Powerpoint) and Image J or related software.
Experience: 1-6 years post qualification
- Good work ethics with an eye on detail.
- Good interpersonal abilities, and the capability to work effectively in a team environment. Ability to work with co‐workers professionally.
- General ability to thrive in a growing infrastructure as well as culture and also think out of box approach when troubleshooting as well as problem-solving.
Safety & Compliance:
- Possess the knowledge and also exposure to the environment, health, as well as safety (EHS) practices.
- Follow environment, health, as well as safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety.
- Attend training on environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures imparted company.
Editor’s Note: Syngene Stem Cell Biology Associate Scientist Job Opening Available, syngene job, syngene job openings. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.