Syngene Genomics Associate Scientist Job – Biological Science/ Biotech Apply
Syngene Genomics Associate Scientist Job – Biological Science/ Biotech Apply. Syngene BBRC-Genomics-Associate Scientist Jobs. Check the details on the positions available, the job description, the key responsibilities, work experience, functional experience all below:
Designation: BBRC-Genomics-Associate Scientist
Job ID: 11525
Job Location: Bangalore
Department: Translational Medicine- Translational Sciences
To play a key role in TM-TS, develop an early-stage research strategy, initiate and lead discovery programs while managing ongoing programs in TM-TS. The role will certainly work part of TMTS, as well as work with internal as well as external collaborators.
- Experience in isolating DNA and RNA from blood, tissues and also FFPE samples and also cell lines. Experience with optimization of extraction protocols as well as for parameters like yield, input sample quantities and sample types is very important.
- Expertise in PCR, qPCR, cDNA/gDNA library preparation. Exposure to microarray techniques.
- Proficiency to prepare of libraries for Next-Generation Sequencing of transcriptome as well as genome, with significant experience in optimization of parameters like input RNA/DNA quantities as well as sample type
- Experience with single-cell RNA-seq will be plus
- Experience with various NGS protocols (DNA Amplicon based, hybrid capture-based low input, degraded DNA and RNA samples e.g. FFPE samples.
- Strong understanding of experimental design as well as statistical principles behind the experimental design as well as differential gene expression. Experience with analysis of single-cell RNA-sequencing data will be a plus.
Educational Qualification: M.Sc or M. Technology in Biotechnology, Molecular biology or Biological Sciences,
Technical/Functional Skills: DNA/ RNA Isolation, Expertise in PCR, qPCR, Experience in NGS protocols
Experience: 2 to 5 Years
- A proactive team player.
- Guarantee completion of experiments and generate accurate and reproducible data from experiments.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks and work on multiple projects simultaneously with; comfortable working in a dynamic environment with changing requirements.
- Good oral as well as written communication and presentation skills to work in a multi-disciplinary team
Editor’s Note: Syngene Genomics Associate Scientist Job – Biological Science/ Biotech Apply, microbiology jobs, syngene job, syngene job openings. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.