Syngene Bioinformatics & Computational Biology Associate Job
Syngene Bioinformatics & Computational Biology Associate Job. Syngene Bioinformatics, Computational Biology Research Associate Jobs. Check the details on the positions available, the job description, the key responsibilities, work experience, functional experience all below:
Designation: Senior Research Associate – Informatics
Job ID: 5077
Job Location: Bangalore
Department: Research Informatics
This role requires applying bioinformatics as well as network analysis for analyzing protein networks and also drug repurposing.
- Carry out bio- and chem-informatics data analysis to generate novel scientific hypotheses
- Understand and also implement project plans
- Present results to senior research staff
- Writing records and case studies
- Follow environment, health, as well as safety (EHS) requirements whatsoever times in the workplace guaranteeing individual and lab/plant safety
- Attend training on environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures imparted company
Educational Qualification: MS in Bioinformatics, Computational Biology or related discipline
Technical/ Functional Abilities:
- Expertise in applying computational methods including machine learning, network analysis, similarity measures to analyze biological and chemical data.
- Capability to generate in silico workflows making use of analytical tools and also databases to generate hypotheses
- Familiarity with bioinformatics tools, techniques as well as databases
- Proficiency in programming/scripting; working knowledge of RDBMS is a plus.
- Great interpretation as well as analytical abilities
- Good written communication abilities
Experience: 3-6 years of experience in computational drug discovery/ computational biology/ bioinformatics.
- Good Interpersonal skill
- People Management
- Positive attitude
- Result oriented
- Ready to accept any type of new challenges
Editor’s Note: Syngene Bioinformatics & Computational Biology Associate Job, bioinformatics jobs, syngene job, syngene job openings. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.