JIPMER Vacancy – Biotech/Biochem/Genetics SRF Post
JIPMER Vacancy – Biotech/Biochem/Genetics SRF Post. MSc Biotech, Biochem, Genetics candidates, are encouraged to apply for Senior Research Fellow position that is available JIPMER. JIPMER hiring biochem/biotech/genetics candidates for research vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can check the details below:
This job expires in :
Department of Biochemistry,
JIPMER, Puducherry – 605 006.
Name of the Post: Senior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Post: “Micro-RNA expression signatures as predictors of therapy response in psoriasis patients treated with methotrexate: a longitudinal study”
Age limitation: Upper age limit of 35 years. Age limit relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/ women applicants as per Govt. rules.
How to Apply:
The walk-in-interview will be held on 3rd July 2020, Friday at 10.00 AMin the Conference Room, Department of Biochemistry, JIPMER, Puducherry. The applicants ought to apply in plain paper with the enclosed format together with attested copies of certificates to the undersigned at the address given below by 30th June 2020.
No individual call letters will be sent. No TA/DA will be given for attending the interview.
General Instructions & Conditions:
- No Benefit of Provident fund, Leave Travel Concession, Medical Claim etc. will be considered, since the post is totally on a contract basis.
- The appointment is for a period of one year, and the appointment may be extended based upon the performance yearly up until the project is finished.
- The above post is simply on temporary/contractual basis, co-terminus of the project & the applicant will have no right to claim for irreversible employment in the Institute/ under SERB or continuation of his or her services in any other project.
- The applicants are advised not to bring any type of recommendations to influence their selection. Such candidates will be summarily rejected.
- Interested and also qualified candidates may submit their application in the prescribed format (appended) along with the attested copies of the following testimonials:
- Certificate in support of age (Tenth equivalent/High School Certificate).
- Experience Certification.
- Caste certificate (If any).
- Any others (if any).
Address for Correspondence:
Dr. Medha R.,
Principal Investigator, SERB Research Project & Additional Professor of Biochemistry,
Department of Biochemistry,
JIPMER, Puducherry- 605 006.
E-mail: [email protected]
Salary: Based on rules of SERB, New Delhi.
Essential Qualifications: M.Sc. (Medical Biochemistry/Biochemistry/Genetics/ Biotechnology)/ M.Tech. (Biotechnology) with at least two years experience in molecular biology after postgraduation.
Passed NET/GATE/equivalent exam. Candidates with experience in clinical research in
psoriasis biology with publications in the field and also hands-on experience in advanced molecular techniques such as RT-PCR, DNA sequencing, microarray and a strong background in biostatistics and bioinformatics will be given preference.
View Notification & Download Application Format Below
Editor’s Note: JIPMER Vacancy – Biotech/Biochem/Genetics SRF Post. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.