ICMR-NIRRH Scientist Job With Rs. 70,000 pm Salary – Life Sciences Apply
ICMR-NIRRH Scientist Job With Rs. 70,000 pm Salary – Life Sciences Apply. NIRRH recruitment for msc and phd candidates. NIRRH National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health latest job details, walk-in details, check out all of the information on the same below:
This job expires in :
NIRRH Job Details
Designation: Scientist – C (Non Medical)
Project Title: “Model Rural Health Research Unit, Dahanu, Maharashtra” funded by DHR.
Duration: Up to 31.03.2020
Age Limit: 40 years
Application Instructions for NIRRH Jobs:
Candidates are requested to submit their detailed application at http://www.application.nirrh.res.in/. Candidate should note that the post is required at Dahanu, Dist-Palghar. Those who are willing & interested to work in Dahanu should only apply. Shortlisted candidates will be informed about the date and mode of the interview.
- Age relaxation for SC/ST /OBC/PWD Candidates will be as per the government rules.
- Qualification/degree ought to be from a reputable Institution/University.
- Mere fulfilling the crucial qualification/experience doesn’t guarantee for choice.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- No TA/DA is going to be compensated for attending the interview joining this article.
- Persons already in routine time scale support under some Government Department / Organizations aren’t eligible.
- Written test in the subject area will be held, if required, to shortlist candidates for the interview on the same day depending upon the number of candidates.
- The Director & appointing authority has the right to accept /reject any application with assigning any reason and no correspondence in this matter with be entertained.
Candidates should bring with them all of the applicable documents in original and a single set of attested photocopies of the exact same and one passport size recent colour picture.
Please note the post will be downgraded if no suitable candidate found based on the committee’s assessment.
Stipend: Rs.70,000 per month consolidated.
Essential Qualification: 1st class Master degree in Biochemistry /Microbiology /Biotechnology/ Life Sciences subjects from a recognized University with 4 years of research experience in a related field. OR 2nd class Master Degree with PhD in relevant subject from recognized University with year’s experience.
Desirable Qualification: Additional Post-doctoral research/ training experience
in Molecular Biology/ Immunology/ Microbiology. Knowledge of Computer Applications and Data Management.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: ICMR-NIRRH Scientist Job With Rs. 70,000 pm Salary – Life Sciences Apply. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.