ICAR-NRRI Biotech / Microbiology / Life Science Research Fellow Job
ICAR-NRRI Biotech / Microbiology / Life Science Research Fellow Job. MSc Biotechnology / Life Sciences/ Microbiology/ Botany Senior Research Fellow Job Opening. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
This Job Expires In :
Name of the Post: Senior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 01
Name of the Project: “Paddy straw residues management through in-situ microbial decomposition with mechanical interventions” (EAP-311)
Age Limit: 35 years for men and 40 years for women
Duration: Up to 28.02.2023 or till the completion of the project, whichever is sooner.
How to Apply:
- The above position is totally temporary and also co-terminus with the project. The services of appointed applicants will stand terminated automatically after expiry of the project or conclusion of the duration indicated in the selection offer, whichever is earlier and also the candidate will certainly not have any right for absorption in NRRI/ICAR. The above age limits are given relaxation to SC/ST and also OBC applicant according to Govt. of India norms.
- Eligible candidates desirous to be thought about for the above-mentioned position are advised to bring one copy of their bio-data in addition to photocopy of all the certificates as well as mark sheet affixing recent photograph thereon along with original copies of instructional certificate/mark sheet (matriculation onwards), experience certification and also appear for the walk-in-interview on prescribed date, time and also place.
- The decision of the Director, NRRI will certainly be last as well as binding throughout.
- No TA/DA will certainly be spent for attending the interview.
- No applicant will be entertained strictly after 10:30 AM
- If presently employed after that the candidate will certainly have to furnish no-objection certification from the current employer for appearing in the interview.
- Canvassing in any form will certainly render the candidate disqualified for the position.
Date, Time & Venue of Interview: 26.06.2020 at 10:30 AM at ICAR-NRRI, Cuttack
Emoluments: Rs. 31,000/- monthly plus HRA as per ICAR rule.
Essential Qualifications: Applicants having Postgraduate Degree in Life Science / Basic Science / Applied or General Microbiology / Biotechnology / Botany with three years bachelor’s degree and two years Master’s degree and should have NET qualification with two years research experience.
Desirable Qualifications: Preference will be given to applicants with exposure to basic and molecular techniques in Biotechnology & Microbiology.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: ICAR-NRRI Biotech / Microbiology / Life Science Research Fellow Job. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.