ICAR-NBPGR Biotech Research Jobs With Rs. 54,000 pm Salary
ICAR-NBPGR Biotech Research Jobs With Rs. 54,000 pm Salary. MSc/PhD Botany/ Molecular Biology/ Life Science/ Bioinformatics Jobs. MSc/PhD candidates can walk-in for the research vacancies that are available at ICAR-NBPGR. Interested and eligible candidates can check job details, application procedure and such below:
This job expires in :
ICAR-National Bureau of Plant Genetic Resources
Pusa Campus, New Delhi – 110012, India.
Owing to the prevailing COVID-19 crisis, applicants may choose for interview either in person or via an on-line process. The qualified applicants (appearing in-person in addition to online mode) are asked to send their application in the enclosed proforma in addition to a scanned copy of the original documents through e-mail to [email protected] as well as a copy to [email protected] latest by June 15, 2020. After screening the applications, the eligible applicants will certainly be informed for more details regarding the interview by e-mail or over the phone. Original documents of the candidates appearing interview in-person will be verified on the interview date and also for the candidates appearing on-line interview will certainly be verified at a later stage.
How to Apply:
- Applicants are asked to guarantee their eligibility like age, qualification etc. before.
appearing for the interview.
- Upper age limit is relaxable for Women/SC/ST/ OBC as per GOI/DST/DBT/ ICAR standards.
- Candidates having essential qualification will only be taken into consideration for interview.
- No TA/DA as well as official accommodation will certainly be provided for appearing in the interview.
- The post is totally temporary as well as co-terminus with the project, selected applicants have no right to claim for regularization or absorption whatsoever in ICAR/NBPGR.
- The decision of the Director of the institute will be final and binding in all aspects.
- The Director shall also reserve the right to terminate the contract of the job as mentioned above, even before the completion of the project for which no appeal thereof shall be made.
- Applicants are required to bring the pertinent certifications/ mark sheets etc. in original along with an application with complete bio-data enclosing photocopies of certifications and mark sheets from matriculation onwards duly attested affixing a passport size photograph on the top. The selected applicant will be required to produce medical certification at the time of joining.
- In case of any disputes, it will be resolved in the jurisdiction of New Delhi court only.
Name of the Project: Mainstreaming rice landraces diversity in varietal development
through genome- wide association studies: A model for large-scale utilization of gene bank
collections of rice.
Name of PI: Dr. Rakesh Singh, Principal Scientist, Division of Genomic Resources, NBPGR
Position Title: Research Associate III
Positions: (01) Bioinformatics
Salary: Rs. 54,000 plus 24 percent HRA
Essential Qualifications: Doctoral Degree in Biotechnology/ Plant breeding/
Molecular Biology/ Life Sciences / Bioinformatics or related subjects.
Desirable Qualification: At least two years of research experience in working
with various bioinformatics pipelines in Linux environment, statistical analysis and analysis of high throughput SNP genotyping data, re-sequencing and transcriptomic data.
Position Title: Project Associate-I
Positions: (Five for NBPGR & one for DBT)
Salary: Rs. 31,000 plus 24 percent HRA
Essential Qualifications: Master’s Degree in Agriculture/Botany/Molecular Biology/ Life Sciences or related subjects with specialization in Bioinformatics/Biotechnology from
a recognized University or equivalent.
Desirable Qualification: Experience in Molecular Biology/ Plant Pathology or
View Notification & Download Application Format From Below
Editor’s Note: ICAR-NBPGR Biotech Research Jobs With Rs. 54,000 pm Salary. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.