ICAR-IIOR Life Sciences JRF & Project Assistant Job Openings
ICAR-IIOR Life Sciences JRF & Project Assistant Job Openings. MSc/BSc Life Sciences/ Biotechnology/Biochemistry/ Botany/ Bioinformatics/ Plant Biotechnology candidates are encouraged to apply for JRF/PA vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires :
Walk-in-Interview has actually been fixed on 03-07-2020 at 11.00 AM to fill up the (simply) temporary post(s) of Junior Research Fellow (3) and on 07-07-2020 at 11.00 AM for Project Assistant (5) at ICAR-Indian Institute of Oilseeds Research, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-30 (Telangana) under DBT Project – “Exploitation of genetic and genomic resources for improvement of niger (Guizotia abyssinica L.F. Cass) through breeding and biotechnological tools” Period of the Project is up to 31/03/2021 initially.
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow
No. of Posts: 03
Job Title: Project Assistant
No. of Posts: 05
- Place of posting is ICAR – IIOR., Rajendranagar, Hyderabad workplace may be at any
Research Farm of IIOR, Hyd. (Narkhodha/ ICRISAT).
- The above position is simply temporary and co-terminus with the Project and also subject to the satisfactory performance of the incumbent. There is no provision of re-engagement after termination of the project. The chosen applicant will not claim for regular appointment at this Institute as the fellowship.
- Age limit as on 1.6.2020: Minimum of 21 years as well as the max-age limitation for men is 35 years and also for women is 45 years according to rules. For Project Assistant posts the age limitation is 18-26 years. Relaxation in upper age limit is permissible in case of SC/ST/OBC/ PH candidates according to Govt. of India Rules applicable to the externally funded project.
- No TA/DA as well as official accommodation will certainly be provided for appearing in the Walk-in-Interview. Selected candidates need to make their own arrangement to stay at the place of work.
- Applicants are requested to carry all original relevant documents/ certificates in addition to a set of attested xeroxes, photo and duly filled in application on the date of interview.
- Report by 09.30 AM on the date of walk-in-interview.
- The decision of the Director, IIOR, Hyderabad will be final and binding in all aspects.
- Please bring the filled out application which might be downloaded from IIOR website Project name as in newspaper advert and also the post made an application for may please be mentioned on the application.
- Interviews will certainly be conducted based on the COVID-19 guidelines issued by the Govt. of India as well as applicants are requested to take all necessary precautions wearing face masks and all candidates are subject to Thermal Screening and any candidate with symptoms like cough, cold, fever etc. and those without face masks will certainly not be allowed for interview.
Emoluments: Rs. 31,000+24% HRA/month for 1 st & 2nd year; Rs. 35,000+24% HRA/month from 3rd year onward
- M.Sc. in Plant Genetics/ Plant Breeding/ Plant Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Plant Physiology/ Plant Pathology/Entomology/ Life Sciences/ Agronomy/
Seed Science & Technology/ Botany/ Bioinformatics/Plant Molecular Biology/
- NET qualified.
Emoluments: Rs. 20,000+24% HRA/month
Essential Qualifications: B.Sc. (Agriculture)/ B.Sc. in Life Sciences/ Biotechnology/ Botany/ Biochemistry/ Bioinformatics/ Diploma in agriculture
Desirable Qualifications: Experience in fieldwork, plant data recording and
working knowledge of Microsoft office
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: ICAR-IIOR Life Sciences JRF & Project Assistant Job Openings. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.