ICAR-IARI Microbiology Research Fellow Recruitment For MSc Candidates
ICAR-IARI Microbiology Research Fellow Recruitment For MSc Candidates. MSc Applied Microbiology Jobs. MSc candidates can apply for research vacancies that are available at ICAR-IARI. Interested and eligible candidates can check job details, application procedure and such below:
This job expires in :
DIVISION OF AGRONOMY
ICAR-INDIAN AGRICULTURAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE
NEW DELH1‐ 110012
Owing to the prevailing COVID-19 crisis, applicants may choose for interview either in person or via an on-line process. The qualified applicants (appearing in-person in addition to online mode) are asked to send their application in the enclosed proforma in addition to a scanned copy of the original documents the concerned PI’s e-mail address as given below latest by June 25, 2020. Candidates who will not be able to produce the M.Sc. completion/degree certificate on the date of the interview are not eligible to attend the interview.
After screening the applications, the eligible applicants will certainly be informed for more details regarding the interview by e-mail or over the phone. Original documents of the candidates appearing interview in-person will be verified on the interview date and also for the candidates appearing on-line interview will certainly be verified at the appointment. If any candidate is found to have submitted false claims at a later stage, their candidature will be summarily rejected.
How to Apply:
- The JRF position is simply contractual, non‐regular, co‐terminus with the project, and also will be offered initially for a duration up to 31.03.2021 or up to the termination of the project whichever is earlier and also maybe further extendable based upon satisfactory performance for the remaining duration of the project.
- Selected candidates will not be entitled to claim for regular appointments/absorption either in this institute or in ICAR. Non‐maintenance of the discipline and failure to perform the assigned duties will make the JRF liable for termination during the appointment duration based on ICAR rules.
- Max age limit: For the JRF position 35 years for male and also 40 years for female. Age relaxation
for SC/ST/OBC is applicable according to Govt. of India/ICAR Rules.
- Candidates should e-mail their duly-signed full bio-data and scanned self-attested copies of the original documents (mark sheet from Class X onward; experience certification; no objection certificate from their current employer etc.) latest by 25.06.2020. Only the applicants having essential qualifications would be entertained for the interview.
- The interview of eligible candidates will be held online on July 3, 2020, at 10.00 AM at the Division of Agronomy, IARI, New Delhi 110012.
- Candidates whose near/ distant relative( s) is an employee of the ICAR/IARI has to declare it as per the format (undertaking) given below. Applicants having no near/ distant relative( s) working at ICAR/ IARI will also furnish the declaration. These declarations need to be emailed to [email protected]. ( Principal Investigator of the Project) together with the application latest by 25.06.2020. If communicated or declared on the day of the interview, the candidate will not be interviewed.
- Candidates reaching after the specified time mentioned for the online interview for a particular application may not generally be entertained.
- Canvassing in any kind of form will disqualify the candidature.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Position Title: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Name of the Project: “Developing multi-scale adaptation strategies for sustainable intensification of rice-wheat cropping system using APSIM model”
Salary: Rs. 31,000 plus HRA
Essential Qualifications: M.Sc. Applied Microbiology or another relevant discipline of
Agricultural Sciences with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade and NET/GATE or equivalent examination qualified as per DST-SERB guidelines.
- Experience of conducting field experiment and well versed with soil and plant nutrient analysis.
- Knowledge in computer applications, data organization/ management etc.
View Notification & Download Application Format From Below
Editor’s Note: ICAR-IARI Microbiology Research Fellow Recruitment For MSc Candidates. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.