ICAR-IARI JRF Recruitment – Biotech / Life Science / Microbiology Eligible
ICAR-IARI JRF Recruitment – Biotech / Life Science / Microbiology Eligible. MSc/MTech Life Science/ Biotech/ Microbiology candidates apply for JRF/Young Professional Posts. ICAR-IARI Job. Check out all of the details that are available at ICAR-IARI.
This job expires in :
IARI Vacancy Details
Division of Microbiology
ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute
New Delhi-110 012
Employment Notice for Walk-in-Interview
How to Apply for IARI Vacancy:
The eligible candidates may appear for the interview on June 24, 2020, at 10:00 AM along with their complete bio-data in an Application format.
- AGE: The upper age limit is 35 years; relaxation to SC/ST/OBC/ PH/Ex-Serviceman/ Women based on the Govt. of India instructions.
- The applicant has to submit self-attested copies of certifications in addition to the application and also a brief of research work done vis-à-vis publications in peer-reviewed journals throughout post-graduation & present employment and also two passport size photos. Candidate must bring with them original documents at the time of interview for verification. Candidates with minimum qualification need to stand for interview.
- No objection as well as experience certificate from the employer in case he/she is in employment.
- All eligible applicants are requested to be present 30 minutes before scheduled time on the date of interview for necessary formalities.
- At first, the period of engagement will certainly be for one year as well as continuation will depend upon progress reviewed every 6 months by Principal Investigators.
- Positions are simply time-bound, non-regular and also on co-terminus basis with the project. Appointment can be ended on one month’s notice.
- The chosen candidate shall have no legal right to claim regularization by absorption or.
otherwise against any regular posts or any type of further contractual engagement on termination of the Project.
- Candidates reaching after the specified timing will not be entertained.
- Canvassing in any type of form will disqualify the candidature. The Director’s decision will be final and also binding in all respects.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Any other clarifications can be had on the date of interview.
- Place of posting is at Division of Microbiology, IARI, New Delhi-12. Travelling might be needed for project-related work.
Format for Biodata and a brief note on how they can contribute to the present project (to be submitted on the day of the interview)
1. Name with self-attested passport size photo, 2. Father’s name, 3. Date of birth, 4. Present and permanent address, contact telephone no. and email ID 5. Category: SC/ST/OBC/GEN, 6. Qualification details (Institute, year and marks in class 10th, 12th, graduation and post-graduation 7. Research experience with supporting documents, 8. Publications, if any 9. No Objection Certificate from Employer, if applicable 10. Any other additional information
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
No. of Post: 01
Name of the Project: Exploring seed microbiome of wheat from varied agroclimatic zones to develop synthetic microbial (DST-SERB project)
Emoluments for IARI Vacancy: Rs. 31,000 plus 24 percent HRA
Essential Qualifications for IARI Vacancy: Minimum 60% marks: Master’s degree in
Microbiology/ Biotechnology/Life Sciences/ or M.Tech Biotechnology with 4 years/5 years of Bachelor’s degree or applicants having Post Graduate degree in Basic Science with 3 years Bachelor’s degree and also 2 years Master’s degree, should have qualified UGC/CSIR/ICAR-NET/ GATE or Ph. D. in relevant discipline as above (As per ICAR Memorandum No.
Edn./ 6/27/2014/ HRD dated 13th July, 2015 as well as Agrl Edn./ 6/27/2014-HRD, dated October 9, 2015.
Desirable Qualification: Demonstrated experience in Basic molecular biological techniques, microbiome analysis (culturable & unculturable). Basic bioinformatics tools of the sequence as well as expression analysis.
Name of the Post: Young Professional II
No. of Post: 02
Name of the Project: Prospecting the potential of cyanobacteria based formulations as
plant growth promoting and biocontrol agents in cereal-legume cropping system and selected vegetables (ICAR AMAAS project- “Application of Microorganisms in Agriculture and Allied Sectors”)
Emoluments for IARI Vacancy: Rs. 25,000 consolidated
Essential Qualifications for IARI Vacancy: M.Sc. Microbiology/ Applied Microbiology/.
Biotechnology with minimum 60% marks, having expertise in Plant-Microbe interactions, microbiological studies in laboratory and also field and also bioinformatic analyses.
Desirable Qualification: Experience in working with cyanobacteria; Good knowledge of computers as well as MS Office. Experience of fieldwork and soil/plant/ microbiological analyses.
View Notification & Download Application Format From Below
Editor’s Note: ICAR-IARI JRF Recruitment – Biotech / Life Science / Microbiology Eligible. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.