ICAR-IARI Genetics & Biotech Project Associate Job Opening
ICAR-IARI Genetics & Biotech Project Associate Job Opening. MSc Genetics/Plant Breeding/Genetics and Plant Breeding/ Biotechnology/Botany/ Life Sciences Jobs. MSc candidates can apply for research vacancies that are available at ICAR-IARI. Interested and eligible candidates can check job details, application procedure and such below:
This job expires in :
ICAR – Indian Agricultural Research Institute,
Regional Station, Wellington – 643 231,
The Nilgiris, Tamilnadu.
Owing to the prevailing COVID-19 crisis, applicants may choose for interview either in person or via an on-line process. The qualified applicants (appearing in-person in addition to online mode) are asked to send their application in the enclosed proforma in addition to a scanned copy of the original documents through e-mail to [email protected] latest by June 28, 2020. After screening the applications, the eligible applicants will certainly be informed for more details regarding the interview by e-mail or over the phone. Original documents of the candidates appearing interview in-person will be verified on the interview date and also for the candidates appearing on-line interview will certainly be verified at the appointment. If any candidate is found to have submitted false claims at a later stage, their candidature will be summarily rejected.
How to Apply:
- Age limit: Max age is 35 years (age relaxation of five years for SC/ST & women and
3 years for OBC).
- The posts are purely temporary and will certainly be filled up on contractual basis initially up to one year, which may be extended periodically subject to satisfactory performance till the termination of the project
- The applicant shall not claim regular appointment at this Institute, as the post is co-terminus with the project.
- The interview of the shortlisted candidates will certainly be held either in-person or with the online mode, which will certainly be communicated by e-mail.
- The applicants will certainly need to compulsorily, filled up in application (based on the format annexed), all the self testified scanned copy of the certifications from enrollment
onwards, date of birth certification, level certification and a current picture pasted on the
application demand to be sent out via email. Proof of experience and also magazines also need to be sent out by email. Original documents of the applicants appearing for interview in-person will certainly be verified on the date of the interview and also for the applicants appearing on-line interview will certainly be verified at the time of appointment.
- No TAlDAlany other expenses will be paid for attending the interview
- Only the candidates meeting essential qualifications would certainly be interviewed
- Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification or
termination of such applicants.
- Candidate meaning to attend the interview, if any of his/her near or remote loved one is an employee of the ICAR/IARI, have to declare his/her name, designation, nature of duties, relationship in writing via email ([email protected]) so as to reach by June 28, 2020. If communicated or declared on the date of interview, such applicant will certainly not be interviewed.
- All the other applicants are additionally called for compulsorily to furnish the scan declaration duly signed in the format together with other documents via e-mail.
Position Title: Project Associate-I
Name of the Project: “Germplasm characterization and trait discovery in wheat using
genomics approaches and its integration for improving climate resilience, productivity and nutritional quality”
Name of PI: Dr. Vikas V.K
Salary: Rs. 31,000 plus 8 percent HRA
Essential Qualifications: Master’s degree in Genetics/Plant Breeding/Genetics and Plant
Breeding/Biotechnology/Botany/ Life Sciences/Allied Subjects
Desirable Qualification: Experience in molecular markers and field phenotyping.
View Notification & Download Application Format From Below
Editor’s Note: ICAR-IARI Genetics & Biotech Project Associate Job Opening. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.