Govt NCDC Recruitment 2020 – Rs. 60,000 pm Salary
Govt NCDC Recruitment 2020 – Rs. 60,000 pm Salary. MSc Microbiology, Life Sciences, Biotechnology and Medical Microbiology candidates are encouraged to apply for Lab Technician and Junior Microbiologist Jobs. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
This Job Expires In :
Government of India
National Centre for Disease Control
(Directorate General of Health Services)
22-Sham Nath Marg, Delhi -110 054
The Walk-in-interview/ skill test for filling up of the 09 positions i.e. 01-Coordinator (Microbiologist), 01-Junior Microbiologist, 01-Data Manager, 05-Lab. Technician & 01-Procurement Assistant/ Logistic Management Assistant under National Programme for Surveillance of Viral Hepatitis to be filled totally on contract basis for a duration till 31st March 2021 or till the recommendations of 15th FC come into effect, whichever is earlier, will certainly be held at NCDC, 22-Sham Nath Marg (Near Civil Line Metro Station), Delhi- 110 054, as under:
How to Apply:
- The appointment is simply on contract basis for a period till 31st March 2021 or till the recommendations of 15th FC come into effect, whichever is earlier, with effect from the date of joining. Thereafter, the contract will certainly lapse instantly. The appointment can additionally be ended at any time, on either side, by giving one month’s notification or by paying one month’s salary, without assigning any type of reason or failure to complete 3 months to the satisfaction of the competent authority.
- The appointee shall perform the duties assigned to him/ her. The competent authority reserves the right to assign any type of duty as and also
when required. No extra/ extra allowance will certainly be admissible in case of such assignment.
- The appointee will not be entitled to any kind of benefit like Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Attendance Treatment, Seniority, Promo etc. or any other benefits offered to the Govt. servants appointed on regular basis.
- The appointee shall get on the whole time appointment of the Institution and also shall not accept any other appointment, paid or else and will not engage himself/herself in the private practice of any kind during the duration of the contract.
- The appointee is not entitled to any type of TA for joining the appointment.
- Other conditions of service will be governed by relevant regulations as well as orders issued from time to time.
- If any declaration is given or info furnished by him/her proves to be false or if he/she is found to have willfully suppressed any type of material information, he/she will be liable for removal from service as well as likewise such other action as the Government may deem necessary.
Eligible applicants fulfilling the educational qualification, experience etc. as mentioned above may appear for the walk-in-interview/ skill test on the above-mentioned dates/ time at National Centre for Disease Control, 22-Sham Nath Marg, Delhi – 110 054 (Near Civil Line Metro Station). The eligible applicants may register their names for an interview between 9.30 AM to 10.30 AM along with a resume, original certificates, one passport size photograph and their attested copies. Registration will be closed at 10.30 AM sharp. Candidate reporting after 10.30 AM will not be entertained. Applicants reporting without the original document will certainly also not entertained. The candidate needs to guarantee their eligibility according to the above Terms of Reference, before appearing for Walk-in-interview/ skill test.
The Walk-in-interview/ Skill test shall be held in batches to guarantee social distancing in view of the on-going COVID19 pandemic.
Name of the Post: Lab. Technician*
No. of Posts: 05
Age Limit: No Age Limit
Approved Monthly Remuneration (Rs.): Rs.15,000/- to Rs.20,000/- each month consolidated. (Revision of salary of laboratory technician as well as area worker as per the prevailing standards of the states under the minimum wage act as per the category matching the qualifications of the human resource hired for National Programme for Surveillance of Viral Hepatitis). No other allowances are permissible.
- B.Sc. in MLT from a recognized university OR
- 10 +2 in Science. Subjects with DMLT 2 years course from recognized University/ Institute.
- M. Sc. Microbiology/ Life Sciences/ Biotech
- Work experience in Microbiology laboratory.
- Knowledge of computer applications.
Date of Interview/ Skill test: 06.07.2020
Name of the Post: Junior Microbiologist
No. of Posts: 01
Age Limit: Not more than 40 years.
Approved Monthly Remuneration (Rs.): Rs.60,000/- monthly consolidated. No other.
allowances are permissible.
- M.Sc. in Medical Microbiology with PhD (relevant subject) with 2-year experience in clinical lab services.
- Have to be Proficient in computer applications (MS-Word, Excel, and Powerpoint).
- Experience of working in public health systems, implementation of lab quality assurance.
systems, assessing and organizing training programmes.
- Experience of working with any type of data analysing software.
Date of Interview/ Skill test: 14.07.2020
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Govt NCDC Recruitment 2020 – Rs. 60,000 pm Salary. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.