Govt ICFRE Life Science Research Jobs – Botany / Plant Biotech Eligible
Govt ICFRE Life Science Research Jobs – Botany / Plant Biotech Eligible. ICFRE – Institute of Forest Biodiversity is hiring for msc jobs. MSc candidates are requested to attend the walk-in that has been scheduled for Junior Project Fellow positions at IFB as per the details given below:
This job expires in :
Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education
(An Autonomous body under Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change, Government of India)
File No. VIII – RS – 123 /2004-05(Pt-V)/147
Interested as well as eligible candidates are requested to report for interview at IFP, Ranchi on respective dates at 9.30 A.M. according to their qualifying criteria as given below:
How to Apply:
- Age: Upper age limit 35 years for RA– I and also 28 yrs. for JPF as on the first day of June 2020. The age limit is relaxable up to 5 years when it comes to applicant coming from SC/ST/Women/ Physically handicapped as well as OBC.
- The number of post of the project might differ depending upon the situation.
- The engagement will be governed by the regulations of JRF/JPF/SFR/ SPF/RA/PA/ FA of ICFRE, Dehradun. The engagement will be purely temporary, contractual, time-bound and co-terminus with the project. The awardees will not be enabled to quit during the study/project duration.
- Applicants appearing for interview needs to bring with them dully signed bio-data along with a recent passport size coloured photo and attested copies of all the academic certifications as well as relevant documents related to SC/ST/OBC, age, educational qualification, Mark sheets from 10th class to onwards and experiences.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Date, Time & Venue of Interview: Junior Research Fellow/Junior Project Fellow at 17.02.2020 at 10.00 AM Onwards
Name of the Position: Junior Project Fellow (JPF)
No. of Positions: 01
Name of the Project: Collection, Conservation and Evaluation of Melia dubia Germplasm
from North Bengal, Odisha Hills and other parts of India for identification and release of superior clones
Emoluments: Rs. 20,000.00 per month Consolidated
Essential Qualifications: M.Sc. (Plant Biotechnology) or (Biotechnology), M.Sc. (Forestry),. M.Sc. (Botany).
(i) One year research/ teaching experience in the relevant area.
( ii) Knowledge of taking care of Computer ( MS Office, Data Entry) as well as Statistics will be provided preference.
Interview Date: 10.06.2020 Time: 9.30 am
Name of the Position: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No. of Positions: 04
Name of the Project: National Program for Conservation and Development of
Forest Genetic Resources (FGR)
Emoluments: Rs. 31,000.00 per month Consolidated
Essential Qualifications: 1st Class M.Sc. in Botany/ Agriculture/ Forestry/ Life Science with NET Qualification or any other National level examination conducted by Central Government Departments as well as their agencies and institutions as DST, DBT, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, ITT, ISSc, IISER etc.
OR Graduate Degree in Professional Course with a NET qualification in the above relevant subjects.
OR Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course in the above relevant subjects.
Interview Date: 11.06.2020 Time: 9.30 am
View Notification & Download Application Format From Below
Editor’s Note: Govt ICFRE Life Science Research Jobs – Botany / Plant Biotech Eligible. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.