DSM Nutritional Products Job – Life Science Regulatory Affairs Manager
DSM Nutritional Products Job – Life Science Regulatory Affairs Manager. Life Sciences Regulatory Affairs Manager Job Opening. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
Job ID: 35922
Job function: Quality, SHE & Security
Experience level: Experienced Hire
Business: DSM Nutritional Products
Name of the Post: Regulatory Affairs Manager, South Asia
We are seeking a Regular Affairs Manager for South Asia, based in Mumbai or New Dehli. The incumbents’ role is to add to the Regulatory and Product safety compliance of DSM products and/ or raw materials.
The incumbent will:
- Responsible/assist in the product approval and upkeep of compliance in the South Asian markets for Human Nutrition and Health.
- Responsible/assist in providing advice/recommends to Marketing and Sales, Product Management, DSCM, Purchasing in all regulatory as well as quality-related topics/issues of straights.
- Responsible/assist in providing support of marketing as well as sales in customer contacts to RA and QM/ QC related topics including alignment of customer quality agreements.
- Registration of products with DCGI in India & DGDA in Bangladesh & foodstuff approval from FSSAI in India.
- Proactively support as well as advise different South Asia internal stakeholders (e.g. R&D, Sales, Marketing, Manufacturing, SHE, logistics, purchasing etc.) with respect to regulatory requirements, custom clearance, product regulatory quality; compliance; and/or product safety for DSM products and/or raw materials
- Proactively support (with standard product documents and/or non-standard statements) and also advise South Asia external stakeholders– food & pharma products customers.
- Review relevant Regulatory and/or Product Safety legislation related to product compliance and also provide input on implementation and also status (e.g. regarding pharma, food approval). Notify internal stakeholders regarding changes in South Asia pharma & food regulations.
- Support as well as maintain relevant internal systems and also databases for guaranteeing regulatory (quality) and/or product safety compliance for raw materials and also products
- Build a pharma & food regulatory network– regulatory authority, industry association in India
- Projects/special assignments
- Bulk Drug registration/renewal in India
- Prep Work of Source Validation registration dossiers for submission in Bangladesh
- University degree in natural/life sciences or related disciplines
- Knowledge on regulations as well as standards for DNP (DSM Nutritional Products) and DFS (DSM Food Specialties) business
- Experience in handling regulations for Food sciences (with a favorable choice on those additionally handling or have actually handled Pharma).
- Experience and/or abilities in advocacy with India based stakeholders.
- Great language abilities (English, the local language where necessary, others appreciated).
- People management experience (this position would certainly have one report).
- Team working abilities.
- Certified background in preparing a technical dossier for regulatory submission.
- Quality management experience a plus.
Editor’s Note: DSM Nutritional Products Job – Life Science Regulatory Affairs Manager. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.