Anabio Technologies Senior Microbiologist Job Recruitment
Anabio Technologies Senior Microbiologist Job Recruitment. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
POSITION: Senior Microbiologist
Location: Bengaluru, India
The Senior Microbiologist will have responsibility to perform microbial testing (Bacteria, Fungi, and Virus) as per international standard, organize the day to day activities of the microbiology lab and ensure its smooth and efficient operation. The position is responsible for quality system management as well as for quality training and document control.
CORE POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform all bacterial (Staphylococcus aureus, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Escherichia coli), fungal (Aspergillus niger) and viral (H1N1, Influenza, Coronavirus) testing as per ASTM, AATCC, JIS, and ISO test methods. Remain current with microbial test methods.
- Maintain proper labelling, handling, storage, use, and disposal of solutions, biohazard and hazardous waste, and microbiological cultures.
- Generate, evaluate and revise SOP’s and maintain documentation per GLP’s.
- Generate technical reports for technical team and clients.
- Provides analytical support for the lab by ensuring that test procedures are being performed within specified quality guidelines.
- Provide training and ensure compliance with the Quality Management system.
- Review and confirm data from assays performed by co-workers.
- Perform preventative maintenance of laboratory equipment.
- Maintain adequate inventory of laboratory supplies and reorder as required.
- Execute installation qualification (IQ), operational qualification (OQ), performance qualification (PQ) and validation of all new laboratory equipment.
- Cross-train in analytical testing methods and perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to communicate with counterparts in Europe and China on a daily basis.
- Knowledgeable about and experienced with Quality Management Systems.
- Experience working in Bio Safety Level 2 lab.
- Ability to manage and prioritize duties and workflow through laboratory.
- General laboratory functions including pipetting, preparation of chemical and biological solutions, and troubleshooting.
- Ability to maintain and calibrate general laboratory equipment.
- Experience performing ASTM, AATCC, JIS, and ISO test methods.
MINIMUM POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Master’s degree in microbiology, biological science or equivalent.
- 5+ years’ experience in laboratory operations.
- Competent with Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Experience performing anti-bacterial (Staphylococcus aureus, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Escherichia coil) and anti-viral (H1N1, Influenza, Coronavirus) tests.
About US: Anabio Technologies is Bangalore based a Health care company that is launching new Anti-Viral products in collaboration with Swiss Multinational, HEIQ (https://heiq.com/), in India.
How To Apply:
Fill up the form below to apply online
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Anabio Technologies Senior Microbiologist Job Recruitment. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.