AIIMS Delhi Fellow Job For Life Sciences & Biotechnology
AIIMS Delhi Fellow Job For Life Sciences & Biotechnology. MSc Life Science/ Biotechcandidates can apply for junior research fellow job at AIIMS, New Delhi. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
This Job Expires In :
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No. of Posts: 03
Name of the Project: “Machine Learning model for early diagnosis of stroke in resource limited settings”.
Stipend and Period: The amount of fellowship will be based on DBT norms for a period of two years.
Age limitation: 28 years with relaxation to SC/ST/OBC applicants according to Government of India norms.
How to Apply for the AIIMS Life Science Job:
- Interested candidates are asked to send out a detailed Curriculum Vitae to Dr Vishnu V.Y. (email@example.com) with the subject line “Application for JRF position for DBT project” latest by Jul 10, 2020.
- Complete information of year of passing, experience, marks, etc. should be mentioned in the CV. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Only shortlisted candidates will certainly be called for an interview. Selected applicants will certainly make love by email.
- No TA/DA will certainly be paid for appearing in the interview.
- Note: The institute reserved the right to fill or not to fill the post advertised.
Essential Qualification: M.Sc. degree in Life Sciences, biotechnology/ or equal degree with NET/GATE qualification.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: AIIMS Delhi Fellow Job For Life Sciences & Biotechnology. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.