Syngene Genomics Associate Scientist Job Opening – Apply Online
Syngene Genomics Associate Scientist Job Opening – Apply Online. Genomics Jobs at Syngene. Check the details on the positions available, the job description, the key responsibilities, work experience, functional experience all below:
Position: BBRC-Genomics-Associate Scientist
Job ID: 10994
- Experience in isolating DNA and also RNA from blood, tissues and also FFPE samples and cell lines. Experience with optimization of extraction protocols and also for parameters like yield, input sample quantities and also sample types is important.
- Expertise in PCR, qPCR, cDNA/gDNA library prep work. Exposure to microarray techniques.
- Proficiency in preparation of libraries for Next-Generation Sequencing of transcriptome as well as genome, with significant experience in optimization of parameters like input RNA/DNA quantities and also sample type.
- Experience with single-cell RNA-seq will certainly be plus.
- Experience with various NGS protocols (DNA Amplicon based, hybrid capture-based low input, degraded DNA and also RNA samples e.g. FFPE samples.
- Solid understanding of the experimental design and statistical principles behind the experimental design and differential gene expression. Experience with analysis of single-cell RNA-sequencing data will be a plus.
Editor’s Note: Syngene Genomics Associate Scientist Job Opening – Apply Online, genomics jobs. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.