Syngene Assay Biologist Job – Biotech / Biology & Biochem Apply
Syngene Assay Biologist Job – Biotech / Biology & Biochem Apply. Syngene Biologist Jobs, Assay Biologist Post, Biotech Apply. Check the details on the positions available, the job description, the key responsibilities, work experience, functional experience all below:
Position: Assay Biologist
Job ID: 11086
- Experience with multicolour flow cytometry and data analysis, cytotoxicity, cell proliferation, apoptosis, cell cycle assays.
- Experience in working with immune cells, isolation of human PBMCs, monocytes, T cells and B cells, deriving myeloid cells and culturing them, cytotoxicity and phagocytosis assays, mixed lymphocyte cultures, ADCC and CDC assays.
- Experience in working with mouse primary immune cells, harvesting and generating mouse DCs, macrophages, T cells and B cells.
- ELISA, Luminex and ELISPOT based assays.
- Experience with antibody affinity characterization using Octet and Biacore.
- DNA/RNA extraction, western blotting, PCR.
Data compilation skills:
- Applicant must have the ability to work with Flow Jo, Graphpad Prism and Microsoft PowerPoint, word and excel.
- The applicant ought to be able to communicate well and present data.
Applicant should be able to work well within a team and deal with added lab responsibilities in addition to experimental work. Must be well arranged in multitasking and be willing to help teammates.
- M.Sc./ M. Tech in Biotechnology, Biology, Biochemistry, Biomedical sciences
- 2-3 years of experience in the appropriate industry
Editor’s Note: Syngene Assay Biologist Job – Biotech / Biology & Biochem Apply, Biotech Apply, biotechnology jobs, syngene job, syngene job openings. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.