RCB Latest Job Openings – Biotech / Microbio / Mol Bio & Life Science Apply
RCB Latest Job Openings – Biotech / Microbio / Mol Bio & Life Science Apply. RCB is hiring msc/phd candidates. Life Sciences / Biotech / Microbiology and Molecular Biology candidates eligible. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
RCB Vacancy Details
Biosafety Support Unit
Lodhi Road, New Delhi
Advertisement No. RCB/BSU/01/2020/HR
Recruitment of Contractual Positions
India Biotechnology Regulations implemented under Rules, 1989 of the Environment Protection Act, 1986 are dynamic and also complementing with emerging technology used for research, product development and also progress in the science of risk assessment. The project “Establishment of Biosafety Support Unit (BSU)” with trained as well as skilled scientists with specialization in relevant scientific discipline has actually been moneyed by the Division of Biotechnology, Govt. of India as well as functions in New Delhi to help in the scrutiny of applications received for risk assessment as well as prepares reports to
assist in decision making by the Competent Bodies.
Applications (in online mode) are welcomed from dynamic, result-oriented and dedicated eligibleIndian nationals for the following contractual positions. The job description for each and every one of the positions is provided in Annexure-1.
The application format is available on our web site www.rcb.res.in. Interested applicants must fill their applications online with the required non-refundable fee of Rs. 1000/- (SC/ST/PH/ Women applicants are exempted from payment of fees) latest by 29.05.2020.
Refund of unsuccessful or duplicate transactions may be claimed up to 1 month from the last date of submission of applications, afterwards, no request will certainly be entertained.
General Terms & Conditions:
- The positions will certainly be on contract, at first till the period of the project (31 March 2021) which may be extended based on extension of the project duration and also at the discretion of the Competent Authority based on the requirement of the Centre.
- The positions are subject to periodic evaluation of the performance of the incumbent and also if, on such evaluation the performance is not found to be satisfactory, the contract will certainly be ended with one month notice.
- The appointment will certainly be on a full-time basis as well as he/she will certainly not be permitted to take up any other assignment during the period of contract. The contract may be terminated by either party by giving one-month advance notice in writing.
- The consolidated emoluments shown above are just indicative as well as shall be decided by the selection committee for the chosen candidate based upon his/her relevant experience and qualification. No other perks or allowances are admissible.
- The incumbent will be required to conform to the rules and also regulations of RCB in force from time to time and follow the discipline rules of the Centre failing which the contract may be withdrawn at any point of time.
- The incumbent will certainly not be considered to be a permanent employee of the Center as well as conferment of this contract will not imply any assurance or guarantee for regular employment in the Centre. The incumbent shall not claim for regularization or absorption in the Centre. Nonetheless, the incumbent might apply for the advertised posts subject to meeting eligibility criteria for the post and as per institutional policy.
- All educational, professional as well as technical qualifications must be from a recognized Board/ University.
- Persons working in Govt. or Public Sector Undertaking should apply through proper channel or produce „ No- Objection Certificate ‟ at the time of selection process.
- No TA/DA will be spent on showing up in the interview. However, the outstation applicants called for interview will be paid to & fro second class railway fare, as per GOI rules on production of the proof of the very same.
- Canvassing in any form will certainly be a disqualification.
- Vacancy shown above is indicative just and the number might increase or decrease as per requirement and at the discretion of the Competent Authority.
- Mere fulfilment of the minimum prescribed qualification and also experience will certainly not vest any right on a candidate for being called for the selection procedure. Only the candidates shortlisted by a properly constituted Screening Committee will be called. The decision of the Centre in this regard will certainly be final. No interim inquiries in this regard will be entertained.
- The candidates ought to submit a separate application for a separate post.
- The incumbent will certainly be qualified for leave as admissible to the contractual staff of the Centre. The unavailed leave can not be carried forward or for encashment.
- Age relaxation based on GoI norms is available to eligible candidates. The RCB reserves the right to relax qualifications, experience and age limit for or else exceptional candidates.
- Any dispute arising out of this ad including the recruitment process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Faridabad, Haryana.
- Applicant canvassing/giving incorrect information/violating standards in any kind, detected at any stage, before or after the selection will be disqualified with immediate/retrospective effect, as the case may be.
- The decisions of the Competent Authority, RCB will be final as well as binding in all cases.
Name of Job: Chief Scientist (Bio-Pharma)
Vacancy: One Position
Age Limit: 50 years
Consolidated Remunerations: Up to Rs. 1,10,000 per month (based upon experience).
Essential Qualifications for RCB Vacancy: PhD/MD in any branch of Life Science or Medicine with relevance to biologicals from a recognized University.
Essential Experience: Minimum 6 years’ experience in research/ teaching/ project management with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in regulatory work pertaining to biosafety/handling PCT studies for regulatory approvals.
Desirable Experience for RCB Vacancy: Understanding of biopharma regulations.
Chief Scientist (Bio-Pharma)
The Chief Scientist (Bio-Pharma) will function as the head of the Risk Assessment Unit (Pharma Biotechnology) and will lead a team of 3-4 scientists. The Chief Scientist (Bio-Pharma) will certainly function under Chief Scientific Officer, BSU as well as will certainly be responsible for the following tasks:
(i) To assist RCGM (Statutory Body under Rules 1989 of EPA 1986) in the scrutiny of the application received for conducting research in biotechnology/biologicals/pharma/ drugs etc., in the monitoring of field/lab trials and also in streamlining the regulatory functions. The main focus of the unit will certainly be on scrutiny of received applications for the data submitted, protocol followed during the generation of data as well as other regulatory compliance.
(ii) To develop the draft guidelines and protocols for generating biosafety data to address the challenges raised by the emerging areas of Biotechnology/Biologicals/Pharma/ Drugs.
(iii) To analyze the training demand for the personnel in regulatory science.
(iv) To provide appropriate scientific details on emerging issues in regulatory work in the areas of Biotechnology/Biologicals/Pharma/ Drugs.
(v) To provide various other requisite services to RCGM as well as its Sub-Committee/Central Compliance Committee.
(vi) Any other duties assigned by CSO, BSU.
Name of Job: Scientist ( Microbiology)
Vacancy: One Position
Age Limit: 40 years
Consolidated Remunerations: Up to Rs. 75,000 per month (based upon experience).
Essential Qualifications for RCB Vacancy: PhD with a Master’s degree in Microbiology/ Molecular Biology/ Biotechnology.
Essential Experience: Minimum 1-year Post-Doctoral experience in soil microbes and also microbial taxonomy.
Scientists of the BSU are required to undertake a regulatory risk assessment, risk analysis and examine appropriate risk management strategies etc. They will certainly be associated with the scrutiny of applications received for risk assessment, in preparation of a report to assist in decision making by the Competent Bodies, in the development of guidelines as well as protocols for generating biosafety data to address the challenges raised by the emerging areas of biotechnology etc. and also other duties as instructed by the CSO, BSU as well as Chief Scientist.
View Notification Below
Click here to Apply Online
Editor’s Note: RCB Latest Job Openings – Biotech / Microbio / Mol Bio & Life Science Apply, msc job, phd jobs. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.