Pfizer Microbiology Investigation Lead Job – Apply Online
Pfizer Microbiology Investigation Lead Job – Apply Online. Pfizer is hiring Microbiology candidates for Investigation Lead – Microbiology vacancy. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
Pfizer Vacancy Details
Job Title: Investigation Lead – Microbiology
Job ID: 4784431
Location of Pfizer Vacancy: India – Vizag
- To ensure the lab functions are in line with the current cGMP requirements. To guarantee compliance with quality/ safety/cGMP procedures.
- To support regulatory, corporate and customer (if applicable) audits and to provide timely response and compliance to the audit findings.
- To participate in corporate discussions on Microbiology related activities and provide an overview of the site procedures.
- To provide necessary resources for smooth and timely execution of analysis and lab functions.
- To identify the manpower needs and to recruit the people with adequate competencies.
- To induct the new joiners as per the procedures.
- To guarantee adherence to Excellent Documentation Practices. To monitor documentation errors and to create awareness among the teams via training and periodic interactions for minimization of the same.
- To review investigations for their adequacy and to recommend additional investigation areas if not adequate. Additionally to develop and implement effective CAPA’s.
- Review, approve and implement CAPA’s, change controls and site quality and improvement initiatives.
- To review/approve method validation/verification protocols and all various other miscellaneous studies.
- To coordinate with cross-functional teams (CFT’s) for any kind of unresolved issues and to resolve,
- To escalate any kind of unresolved quality/ resource-related issues to the next level.
- To participate/ facilitate cross-functional teams for investigations and provide oversight on microbiology aspects to the investigation teams.
- Creating quality/compliance/safety awareness among the team members through periodic team meetings.
- To keep up to date with changes in the pharmacopoeia/ regulations/guidelines and cascade the same to the -teams for awareness and to organize the creation/revision of the laboratory procedures in line with the changes for compliance.
- Review and approval of training modules and to guarantee that a robust analyst qualification program is in place and maintained.
- To monitor/ participate in the media fills and in media fill failure investigations (if applicable).
- To review and approve SOP, Specification, Validation protocols and Worksheets.
- To approve or reject the starting materials, packaging materials, intermediate, bulk and finished products.
- Ensure that a qualification, maintenance and calibration program is in place and adhered to.
- Ensure that housekeeping and lab facilities are maintained according to current standards.
- Guarantee that environmental monitoring systems are in place and maintained for all classified areas, utilities (water, pure steam and gasses) and pure steam at the Vizag facility.
- Ensure waste management of Biological, toxic and hazardous water materials.
- Ensure approved contract testing labs are used for all analysis activities.
- Ensure that procedures are maintained for the storage, handling and destruction of microbial culture.
- #LI- PFE.
Editors Note: Pfizer Microbiology Investigation Lead Job – Apply Online, microbiology jobs, pfizer r&d jobs, R&D microbiology careers, keep up with Biotecnika. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.