Life Science Scientific Writer Job Opening at Novartis – Apply Online
Life Science Scientific Writer Job Opening at Novartis – Apply Online. Life Science candidates apply online for a Senior Scientific Writer II position that is available at Novartis. Novartis is hiring bsc/msc candidates, as per the details below in their Research & Development area:
Job Title: Senior Scientific Writer II
Job ID: 285763BR
Location: Hyderabad, AP
Business Unit: PLS NBS
Employment Type: Full-time
Your responsibilities consist of but not limited to:
- Prepares, literature review, abstracts, posters, and slide sets, and Manuscripts (complex) working from various data sources including clinical study reports, patient profiles, protocols etc.
- Performs quality control (QC) checking/proofreading of the above-mentioned deliverables to meet customer expectations.
- Manages multiple projects of up to two brands at any given time. Obtains feedback from customers and implements customer management tactics.
- Complies with and support the group’s project management tool, standards, policies and initiatives.
- Follows Novartis specifications for documentation, specifically Novstyle, templates etc.
- Follows and tracks clinical trial milestones for assigned projects.
- Maintains records for all assigned projects including archiving. Maintains audit, SOP and training compliance.
- Trains new joiners, fellow colleagues as and when required. Performs additional tasks as assigned.
- Life-science degree or equivalent B.Sc./equivalent with 4 years Clinical Research (CR) experience, M.Sc./M.Pharma + 2 years of CR experience.
- Desired – Doctoral degree, Qualification in Med Good written and oral English skills in Medical Sciences (MBBS/MD/equivalent) PhD + 1 year of CR experience, MBBS/equivalent + 1 year of CR experience
Editor’s Note: Life Science Scientific Writer Job Opening at Novartis – Apply Online, novartis latest jobs. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.