Danaher Bioprocess Application Scientist – MSc & PhD Apply
Danaher Bioprocess Application Scientist – MSc & PhD Apply. Biological Sciences MSc/PhD Job Openings. Biology PhD & MSc Vacancies at Danaher. Interested and eligible candidates can check out all of the details below:
Danaher Job Details
Name of the Post: Senior Bioprocess Application Scientist
Job ID: R1114583
Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
Job Family: STEM (Includes IT)
Role and also Duties:
- Engage in customer support and also other support activities.
- Coordinate with commercial team and lead on-site trials during which customers evaluate and test the technologies.
- Support and also train customers in PALL’s applications as part of WIN, IMPLEMENT and SUSTAIN the business.
- Demonstrate thought leadership qualities by providing training, presentations and demonstrations for both internal PALL associates and also customers at workshops, sales meetings, seminars and also conferences.
- Collaborate with PALL associates as well as customers to generate application notes, reports, publications and also presentations.
- Help drive R&D projects as well as support new product development through technical consultation.
- Support installation, training, troubleshooting, process development, technology transfer/scale-up, as well as documentation for PALL bioreactors at customer sites.
- Serve as a technical expert for cell culture processes as well as PALL single-use bench- as well as large-scale bioreactor systems internally and for biopharmaceutical/biotechnology customers.
- Versatility to adapt to travel schedule in response to evolving commercial priorities.
Basic Qualifications/ Experience:
- Experience in cell culture application as well as process development.
- Experience with software for cell culture and also process control is required.
- Experience in biologics, cell therapy or gene therapy processes.
- Experience in downstream purification and also bioanalytical process development.
- Team player, as well as leadership qualities with proven experience, as well as successfully working cross-functionally with various teams, are desirable.
- Good customer service experience is required.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and also communication abilities.
- Minimum postgraduate degree (MSc or PhD) in a relevant science/engineering or degree with at least 5 years of application science experience.
- Outstanding in English spoken as well as written communication abilities.
- Capability to work independently as well as be a self-starter to achieve defined goals.
Editor’s Note: Danaher Bioprocess Application Scientist – MSc & PhD Apply. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.