Virology Scientist Job With Upto Rs 10 Lakh Salary @ FNDR
Virology Scientist Job With Upto Rs 10 Lakh Salary @ FNDR. Foundation for Neglected Disease Research Jobs. PhD Microbiology Vacancy. Freshers PhD Job Openings. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
Name of the Post: Scientist – Virology
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Employment Type: Full-time
Roles and also Responsibilities:
- Setting up of a virology laboratory to conduct in vitro and also in vivo experiments
- Planning as well as performing and data analysis for In vitro and also ex vivo screens
- Performing drug screening
- Planning and designing Cell culture experimentation with primary/ continuous cell lines.
- Data analysis and presentation in scientific meetings.
- Decision making and also project leadership for virology programs
Technical Abilities needed:
- Knowledge of basic concepts in biosafety
- Hands-on experience in:
- handling different microbes/ pathogens (mainly viruses, dengue, chikungunya etc).
- preparation of microbiology media and also culturing.
- knowledge of setting up drug screening assays.
- Animal infection models with viruses.
- experience of handling different cell lines.
- Plaque assays.
- Cloning expression and mammalian cell transfection.
- Microscopy and also advanced Cell Imaging techniques.
- ELISA as well as Immunoassays.
- setting up cell culture/macrophage assays.
- Cytotoxicity assays.
- Infections assays.
Basic Skills required:
- Ability to work independently with enthusiasm.
- Decision making.
- Knowledge of drug discovery processes as well as development.
- Proficiency with instrumentation and automation
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills as well as proficiency in English.
- Computer abilities in multiple programs such as word processing, spread sheets, and presentations.
- Applicant needs to be a citizen of India.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
Salary: ₹600,000.00 to ₹1,000,000.00 /year
- PhD in Microbiology or relevant field with specific experience in Virology
- Industry experience of 0 to 3 years favoured.
Editor’s Note: Virology Scientist Job With Upto Rs 10 Lakh Salary @ FNDR. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.