THSTI Govt PhD Life Sciences Job Opening With Rs. 1.26 Lakhs pm Salary
THSTI Govt PhD Life Sciences Job Opening With Rs. 1.26 Lakhs pm Salary. Life Science candidates check out the details on the Scientist C jobs that are available at THSTI. THSTI Jobs. THSTI PhD jobs for Life Science candidates. Interested and eligible candidates check out all of the details on the same below:
This job expires in :
Note 1: Those willing to make an application for the above technical positions are needed to identify their area of expertise from among the domain mentioned against each post and also enclose a write-up of 500 words explaining how they will be able to add to the domain for which the application is submitted.
Note 2: Shortlisting Criteria- Applicants who fulfil the qualification and appropriate experience required for which the application is submitted as well as whose write-up is found to be appropriate will just be shortlisted for the additional selection procedure.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The appointment will be made initially on contract for a period of up to 30-12-2020 with initial probation period of 6 months that may be extended at the discretion of the competent authority.
- All educational, professional and also technical qualification must be from Board / University recognized.
- The experience requirement specified will be experience gotten after acquiring the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
- Persons working in Govt./ PSUs/ autonomous bodies should apply via a proper channel or produce an appropriate No Objection Certificate at the time of interview/presentation.
- Age and various other relaxations for direct recruits and also department candidates: 1. By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities 2 By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBCcommunities. 3. For Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) falling under the following categories: (i) UR – 10 years, i) OBC – 13 years (i SC/ST 15 years 4. For Ex-servicemen up to the extent of service rendered in defence forces (Army, Navy & Air force) plus 3 years provided they have actually placed in a minimum of 6 months attested solution, 5. Relaxation of 5 years will likewise be permissible to those that had ordinarily been domiciled in the Kashmir division of the State of Jammu and Kashmir throughout the period from 01/01/1990 to 31/12/1989 subject to production of relevant certificate from concerned authority, Age is relaxable for Government servants up to5 years accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government time to time. 6. There is no top age limit for the employees who are working for THSTI
- Number of positions may vary depending upon the requirement at the time of interview/presentation.
- The positions advertised will be filled up only if suitable candidates are identified.
- Outstation SC/ST/ PWBD candidates called for the written test/skill test/ interview will be paid to & fro second class railway fare, as per Govt. of India policies on the production of the proof of the same,
- All results will be published on our web site and all communications will be just through email.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification
- Procedure for filling up online application:a) Before filling up the on-line application, keep the following documents handy:i) A soft copy of your passport size photo and also the signature, (only jpg/jpeg/png format)ii) A detailed CV (PDF format only containing details of qualification, positions held,
professional experience/distinctions etc.iii) The documents in support of educational qualification and experience (PDF format only as mentioned below:
> Matriculation Mark sheet
> Intermediate Mark sheet
> Graduation Degree/Mark SheetPost-Graduation Degree/Mark Sheet (if any)
> PhD/MD or comparable degree if any).
> Pertinent experience certificates
> Caste/Disability certification in the format recommended by the Govt. of India, If applicable
> List of Publications (if any).
> List of patents if any)
> Write-up not exceeding 500 words.iv. The application fee is to be deposited on the internet based on the details provided below.1. Unreserved candidates/EWS/OBC: 500.
2. SC/ ST/Women/PwBD: Nil.After submitting the application, you will be automatically redirected to the dashboard wherein you will be required to click on “Pay Online” button in order to proceed for payment.♠ The payment can be made by using Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking/UPI.♠ As soon as payment is made, no correction/modification is possible.♠ Candidates are requested to keep a copy of the provisional invoice for future reference.♠ Fee as soon as paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
b) The eligible and also interested candidates may apply online at the Institute’s websitewww.thsti.res.in/ career. Applications via any other mode will not be accepted.
c) On successful submission of your application, an auto-generated email containing the reference number will be sent to the email address provided. Please keep a note of the reference number for future correspondence.
d) Applicants are needed to keep a printout of the on-line application by utilizing the button on the dashboard for future reference.
e) Candidates should guarantee that he/she satisfies all eligibility criteria as a stimulated advertisement. If it is found that he/she does not meet the stipulated criteria, the cand will be cancelled.
f) Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected as well as no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
g) Applicants are requested to use Google Chrome internet browser for best results in submission of online application.
h) In case of difficulty in filling the online form, please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
h) Important Date:
Last date for receipt of online application: 16 April 2020.
Job Title: Scientist C (Clinical)
No of Position: 01
Age Limit: 50 years.
Maximum monthly consolidated emoluments: Up to Rs. 1,26,276
Qualifications & Experience: PhD in Life Sciences with basic degree as MBBS/BDS/BVsc and minimum of one year experience in Clinical Epidemiology/ Data Science/ Immunology/ Genetics/ Biology or Biomedical Engineering.
Job Description: Conduct of observational and interventional clinical or population studies. Supervision of data collection, data analysis including analysis of multi-dimensional and longitudinal data from observation or intervention studies.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: THSTI Govt PhD Life Sciences Job Opening With Rs. 1.26 Lakhs pm Salary, phd life science jobs, phd microbiology vacancy, biotechnology jobs. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.