Syngene Cell Biology Jobs – Immunology & Life Science Apply Online
Syngene Cell Biology Jobs – Immunology & Life Science Apply Online. Associate Scientist 1 Jobs at Syngene. Check the details on the positions available, the job description, the key responsibilities, work experience, functional experience all below:
POSITION: Associate Scientist 1
JOB ID: 10261
- Firm understanding of the principles and also cell types of the immune system.
- Experience at the isolation of PBMCs from the human whole blood.
- Good working knowledge of isolation and also enrichment of human (and/or mouse) primary immune cells (T cells, B cells, NK cells, Macrophages etc).
- Sound knowledge of Multicolour flow cytometry-based immune phenotyping (highly preferred).
- Well verse with cell proliferation and also cytotoxicity assays.
- Good working knowledge on cytokine release assays (both intracellular and soluble formats).
- Binding assays.
- Experience at culturing human primary T cells, NK cells, Macrophages.
- Experience in handling ES cells/iPSCs is highly desirable.
- Experience at transfection and/or transduction of Primary cells (T cells) and cell lines.
- ELISA, Western blotting.
- Experience at culturing cell lines of various origins.
- Real-time PCR
- Excellent attention to experimental details, data documentation and clear communication of compiled data to team members.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and also the ability to communicate effectively with high transparency is essential.
Data Compilation skills:
- Computer proficiency including making use of spreadsheet and also word processing software, such as Microsoft Word and Excel and Powerpoint.
- Good work ethics.
- Great interpersonal skills, and the ability to work effectively in a team environment. Capability to work with co‐workers professionally.
- General capability to thrive in a growing infrastructure and culture and also think out of box approach when troubleshooting and also problem solving
- Candidate with an M Sc/M Tech in Life sciences/Immunology/Cell biology
- 3-9 years of experience in an academic or industry-based research environment with a focus on immunology/ immuno‐oncology/ cell biology.
Editor’s Note: Syngene Cell Biology Jobs – Immunology & Life Science Apply Online. msc jobs, immunology jobs, cell biology jobs, life science jobs. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.