Parexel Life Science Vacancy – Medical Writing Recruitment, Apply Online
Parexel Life Science Vacancy – Medical Writing Recruitment, Apply Online. Life Science Jobs – Parexel Hiring, Apply Online. Parexel Associate careers. Parexel has job openings for life sciences candidates. Check out all of the details on the same below:
Parexel Vacancy Details
Designation: Manager, Medical Writing Services
Requisition ID: 59685BR
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
The Manager, Medical Writing Services (MWS) is responsible for line management of assigned medical writing staff, consisting of development and retention, either at the local website or remotely. The Manager might research, create, and edit documents associated with the clinical sections of regulatory submissions and also various other clinical documents. The Manager provides project management of the medical writing aspect for their projects and also those of their line reports. The Manager may likewise have responsibilities as a client liaison or partnership lead, and may support MWS management during the sales process by leading client interactions, proposals input, and contract review.
- Outstanding interpersonal, negotiation, verbal and also written communication skills.
- A professional and flexible attitude relative to work assignments and brand-new learning.
- Motivation to work individually and also regularly in a hectic, rapidly transforming environment.
- Capability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and focus on work with attention to detail, e.g., organizational skills.
- Competent working in a matrix environment and also values the importance of teamwork. Has team leadership skills and also cross-cultural level of sensitivity.
- Exhibits logical thinking as well as sound judgement. Escalates issues to departmental management as appropriate. Provides solutions and also follows through to make certain problems have been satisfactorily resolved.
- Demonstrates a client-focused approach to work. Establishes a connection with the client, to obtain repeat business and/or to widen existing scope and services. Ability to acquire trust fund and also confidence within the business.
- Provides departmental expertise as well as perspectives to promote potential business opportunities; provides PAREXEL coworkers with pertinent information to formalize a sound business strategy.
Knowledge and also Experience:
- Demonstrated understanding of clinical research, the drug development procedure, and also applicable regulatory guidelines and also regulations.
- Broad experience in management of complex medical writing projects.
- Comprehending of people management: previous line management experience, or equal, preferably in a billable service industry.
- Project management experience (e.g., planning as well as monitoring).
- Business awareness/business development experience.
- Knowledge of resource management and productivity metric management.
- Advanced word processing abilities, including Microsoft (MS) Office (expertise in Word as well as competency in Excel); software and also systems knowledge or ability to learn as well as adapt to various IT systems: document management systems, collaborative authoring (e.g., SharePoint), and also file conversion and databases (e.g., MS Access).
- Capability to travel.
- Fluent in written and also spoken English.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Life Sciences/Health Related Sciences or equivalent.
Editor’s Note: Parexel Jobs 2020 Life Science – Regulatory Affairs Associate Recruitment, life sciences msc jobs. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.