Novartis Systems Operation Job Vacancy – Life Sciences Apply
Novartis Systems Operation Job Vacancy – Life Sciences Apply. Life Science candidates apply online for a Manager Systems Operations – Technology position that is available at Novartis. Novartis is hiring bsc/msc candidates, as per the details below in their Research & Development area:
Job Title: Manager Systems Operations – Technology
Job ID: 293416BR
Location: Hyderabad, AP
Division: Global Drug Development
Business Unit: CMO & PATIENT SAFETY GDD
Employment Type: Full-time
Your key responsibilities:
Your obligations consist of, however, are not limited to:
- Applies scientific and computing abilities with the knowledge of the business environment to maintain drug safety associated systems and to develop maintaining solutions to fulfil the evolving needs in the area of Pharmacovigilance and also Clinical Safety.
- Translates requirements and make it possible for the creation of value-added IT solutions with the evolving regulations in mind. Supports improvement of CMO&PS business processes with the implementation of appropriate IT methods, its configurations following change control procedures for advanced technical changes to support business users of CMO&PS with regard to day-to-day business and also while audits/inspections.
- Responsible for working with internal and also external partners, to implement x-functional processes, technologies, solutions and services, supporting innovation in evidence-based decision making and insight generation to constantly enhance CMO&PS business performance.
- In the context of the project( s), with direction and support of Head Systems Operations
- Technology facilitates discussions to help GDD anticipate future needs and opportunities and communicate where technology can help.
- Work with System Operation colleagues to raise brand-new project propositions and required and also support the definition of the business instance, conduct assessments of processes and detail requirements
- Collaborate with project teams to determine scope, goals and also objectives. Guide the business lead to definite business value and also associated metrics. Interview business partners, organize and also run requirements sessions with teams of users.
- Analyze and also model relevant business processes, rules and also data and also relationships by documenting the “as is” procedure and also provide guidance to business analyst to create the “to be” process
- Determine data flows and also sources; prepare data conversion or migration needed to support goals and also utilizes in a procedure. Collaborate with the project team to define solutions that deliver business value. Contribute to outlining performance qualification testing and validation plans.
- Educated to degree level in life science or computing subject. English
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience in drug development in the area of safety database administration and support.
- At the very least 4 years in the discipline of safety data management.
- Experience with ORACLE, SAS databases. High level of competence with SQL.
- Thorough understanding of MedDRA, Disease dictionaries
Editor’s Note: Novartis Systems Operation Job Vacancy – Life Sciences Apply, novartis latest jobs. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.