Novartis Microbiology / Biotechnology Specialist Quality Recruitment
Novartis Microbiology / Biotechnology Specialist Quality Recruitment. Biotech/Microbiology candidates apply online for a Specialist-Quality Operations position that is available at Novartis. Novartis is hiring bsc/msc candidates, as per the details below in their Research & Development area:
Job Title: Specialist-Quality Operations
Job ID: 292945BR
Location: Hyderabad, AP
Business Unit: PLS NBS
Employment Type: Full-time
- Use the GxP experience, as well as the well-established knowledge of Quality Management System and the appropriate International Legislation in daily role,
- Contribute to the operational business in compliance with cGMP regulatory requirements and the Novartis Pharma Quality Manual and also Policies.
- Support PLS delivery by implementing procedures, systems as well as tools that realize the Quality Operations services across Novartis divisions.
- Support the successful implementation of the NBS vision and strategy and also the Novartis Quality strategy within PLS-M & SO organization.
What You’ll Bring to the Role:
- Perform Product Quality service operations like technical complaints, technical deviations, product change requests, product release, supplier qualification, product quality review, artwork, GxP documents, audit support as well as application user support within PLS-M & SO.
- Hold and handle essential accounts in workflow applications to make certain appropriate execution of service deliverables.
- Generate and analyze predefined and ad-hoc reports in different applications (like AGILE PLM, AQWA etc.) as well as perform follow-up actions if needed.
- Ensure compliance to the Novartis internal quality standards, appropriate regulatory requirements, filed product quality standards as well as service level agreements.
- Create and review GxP documents including trend reports, qualification reports and technological investigations.
- Regularly communicate with customers and also partners to collect feedback on support services, record deliverable and obtain process knowledge.
- Support implementing service quality improvement projects within the PLS M&SO organization.
- Adherence to the service KPI’s as well as making certain the service dashboard, order management framework as well as timesheet is constantly kept upgraded.
- University or academic degree in Microbiology, Biotechnology or equivalent in English.
- Experience in the chemical/pharmaceutical industry.
- Min. 4-7 yrs Experience in Quality Assurance, Regulatory or in the manufacturing of pharmaceutical drug substances or products.
Editor’s Note: Novartis Microbiology / Biotechnology Specialist Quality Recruitment, novartis latest jobs. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.