Novartis Analyst Quality Reviewer – Biotech / Microbiology Apply Online
Novartis Analyst Quality Reviewer – Biotech / Microbiology Apply Online. Biotech/Microbiology candidates apply online for a Specialist-Quality Operations position that is available at Novartis. Novartis is hiring bsc/msc candidates, as per the details below in their Research & Development area:
Job Title: Analyst – Internal Quality Reviewer
Job ID: 294542BR
Location: Hyderabad, AP
Division: Novartis Technical Operations
Business Unit: NTO STRATEGY & OPERATIONS
Employment Type: Full-time
Artwork Operations is an integral part of the Novartis Technical Operations – Global Operations Center, delivers a portfolio of services and solutions to manufacturing as well as supply procedures of Novartis, creating worth for the internal customers across all Novartis divisions as well as geographies. Analyst – Internal Quality Reviewer has the obligation to support Art work Operations delivery in compliance with cGMP regulatory requirements. Responsible for Quality Assurance as well as Quality Control for Artworks. The applicant needs to demonstrate and also exhibit Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) making sure the documentation standard within the AwOps, NTO-OC.
Your responsibilities consist of but not limited to:
- Responsible for Quality Control and Quality Assurance of Artworks i.e. to perform real-time DoC QC as well as take necessary CAPAs for issues/ errors identified. Responsible for Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) guaranteeing the documentation standard within the AwOps, NTO-OC.
- Guarantee all the Track & Trace, Deviations, Quality Events are logged based on the agreed lead times and its subsequent closure.
- Make certain creation as well as the implementation of CAPAs for deviations and also performance improvement for all involved parties. Drive Overall Quality Management Initiative and promote TQM culture within AwOps, NTO-OC. Coordinate within AwOps-NTO, OC to guarantee effective and robust Quality Checks on DoC.
- Actively participate and also add to regulatory as well as quality audits, whenever required. Make certain system compliance as per the global dedications.
- Serve as the primary point of escalation for deviations as well as issues within AwOps, NTO-OC.
- Perform trending, generate and assess reports to support AwOps, NTO-OC during QRB meetings.
- Work together with QSC-QA on a regular basis for all quality-related initiatives.
- Bachelors or University degree in Microbiology, Biotechnology or equivalent.
- Outstanding written as well as verbal communication skills in English as a language
- Experience in the pharmaceutical industry is desired. Minimum. 3-5 years Experience in Quality Assurance, Regulatory or in the manufacturing of pharmaceutical drug substances or products.
Editor’s Note: Novartis Analyst Quality Reviewer – Biotech / Microbiology Apply Online, novartis latest jobs. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
I am studying M sc microbiology
May I know the job location and mail address of the company. I have 4years of experience.
Comments are closed.