Manipal University Jobs – Life Science Teaching Vacancies
Manipal University Jobs – Life Science Teaching Vacancies. Associate Professor faculty positions available in Manipal School of Life Sciences. Interested and eligible applicants can check out all of the details on the same below:
This Job Expires in :
Manipal School of Life Sciences (MSLS) at Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE), Manipal, set up in 2002, gained an independent identity in 2006 and also is one of the top biotechnological institutes of the nation. MSLS is a constituent unit of Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE), Manipal. It is identified as TIFAC-CORE (Technology Information, Forecasting & Assessment Council – Centres of Relevance & Excellence) under vision 2020 of the Government of India in the area of Pharmacogenomics. It actively promotes advanced research in India and abroad, supported by the Government of India
agencies such as DBT, ICMR, DST, BRNS, and also the variety of various other industry partners.
- Well-qualified faculty and researchers
- State-of-the-art research infrastructure
- National and also international collaborations in research and education
- Translational research in human health (TIFAC-CORE).
- Molecular and genetic testing for the diagnosis of human diseases.
For even more information see us at: https://manipal.edu/sls-manipal.html.
Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE), Manipal welcomes applications from eligible applicants for faculty positions at Manipal School of Life Sciences, Manipal a constituent unit of MAHE, Manipal.
- PhD in Molecular Biology, Genetics, Cell Biology, Biochemistry with proven experience to undertake research in the area of human health and track record of seeking extramural funding.
- PhD in Immunology, Infectious Diseases, Neurobiology, Microbiology, Molecular Genetics, Systems Biology, biosensors and also Stem Cells. Experience in basic immunology of translational significance, arising infectious diseases, construction and also use of microfluidics for various applications, 3Dtissue/organoid reconstruction, biosensors, molecular neurobiology, omics studies and also to undertake research in higher eukaryotes of translational significance. Previous track record of high worth publications, extramural funding, teaching and vision to align and expand with the Institute Industry experience is an added qualification.
The subject field in the email need to contain: Faculty Position – Manipal School of Life Sciences, Manipal.
Eligible candidates may apply with a detailed CV including copies of certificates in support of qualification, experience and a list of publications & research activities on or before April 30, 2020, to:
Deputy Director – Human Resources.
Manipal Academy of Higher Education.
Madhav Nagar, Manipal 576104.
Udupi, Karnataka, India.
e-mail: [email protected]|Phone: 0820 -2922525.
View Notification Below
Editor’s Note: Manipal University Jobs – Life Science Teaching Vacancies. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.