IQVIA Life Science Clinical Research Coordinator Recruitment
IQVIA Life Science Clinical Research Coordinator Recruitment. BSc Life Science Job. Life Science Freshers job openings. For more details on the Job description, responsibilities and such, check out all the details posted below.
IQVIA Job Details
Job Title: Clin Research Coord
Job ID: R1126154
Location: Noida, India
IQVIA ™ is the leading human data science company focused on assisting healthcare clients find unparalleled insights as well as better solutions for patients. Formed via the merger of IMS Health as well as Quintiles, IQVIA offers a wide range of solutions that harness the power of health care data, domain expertise, transformative technology, as well as advanced analytics to drive healthcare forward.
- Conduct site/trial feasibility to identify & choose the right site and also investigator for the study
- Ensure prompt compilation of all essential documents & assist in regulatory package prep work, timely submission, follow up with site EC to solve any kind of queries, and also get approvals
- Ensuring site setup according to protocol, review patient data base & pre-screening, identify physician network
- Coordinate for Clinical Trial Supplies receipt, accountability & storage
- Prepare site team for study initiation visit and coordinate with monitor for the visit
- Assist in the process of administering the informed consent to the potential objects and discussing in detail the patient information sheet
- Ensure that site documentation continues to be current, accurate and total
- Coordinate for laboratory samples collection as well as logistics; review of laboratory reports as well as update PI
- Review & implement appropriate recruitment/referral activities for active enrolment at sites
- Ensure CRF Completion and also query resolution on specified timelines
- Coordinate in conduct of monitoring visits and also audits (Internal or External).
- Ensure that monitoring/audit relevant findings are resolved within the timelines.
- Guarantee patient follow up visit and also visit compliance; manage patient associated reimbursement; site associated payment.
- Drug receipt, accountability, storage, dispensing and relevant documentation.
- Ensure adherence to protocol guideline, regulations, ethical guidelines.
- Coordinate as well as ensure prompt reporting to all stakeholders.
- Maintain study log( s) & study manuals.
- Assist monitor with the site closeout activities.
- Manage final reconciliation of Clinical Trial Supplies and archival of study documents at sites.
Qualification: Life sciences graduate.
- Excellent verbal & written English communication abilities.
- Must speak, read & write regional language.
- Basic knowledge of MS word & excel.
Editor’s Note: IQVIA Life Science Clinical Research Coordinator Recruitment. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.