IQVIA Clinical Research & Life Science Job Opening – Apply Online
MSc Life sciences candidates are encouraged to apply for a Centralized Monitor position that is vacant and available at IQVIA. IQVIA Clinical Research & Life Science Job Opening – Apply Online. For more details on the Job description, responsibilities and such, check out all the details posted below.
Job Title: Centralized Monitor
Job ID: R1066335
Location: Thane, India
IQVIA ™ is the leading human data science company focused on assisting healthcare clients to discover exceptional insights and far better solutions for patients. Formed via the merging of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad series of solutions that harness the power of healthcare data, domain name expertise, transformative innovation, and advanced analytics to drive health care forward.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct regular review of site level KRIs and historic site performance according to Central Monitoring Plan
- Early identification of site-level risk/issue( s) occurring during study conduct and also responsible for the identification of risk.
- Monitor site performance and make recommendations for timely corrective actions (e.g. Site Telephone Contact or Triggered Onsite Monitoring Visit).
- Review the effectiveness of the recommended actions and also take appropriate added actions if no effect is observed.
- Work in accordance with the Study Central Monitoring Plan.
- Evaluate the quality and also the integrity of study site practices associated with the proper conduct of the protocol and adherence to applicable regulations.
- Establish and maintain effective project/ site level communications with relevant stakeholders.
- Maintain relevant project documents.
- Collaborating with peer business process specialists and promoting cross-functional synergies.
- Project Oversight to site management activities on assigned projects and also evaluate the quality and also the integrity of the study according to the protocol, SOPs respective regulation & standards.
- Attend Kick-Off meetings, regular team meetings, and client meetings, as per the project-specific needs.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND CAPABILITIES:
- Advanced knowledge of clinical trial conduct, and also ability in applying applicable clinical research regulatory requirements; i.e., ICH GCP and relevant local laws, regulations and also guidelines, towards clinical trial conduct. Familiarity with related systems and software used in clinical operations.
- Strong written and also verbal communication skills including excellent command of English language.
- Results and also detail-oriented approach to work delivery and output.
- Understanding of clinical/medical data.
- Excellent motivational, influencing and also coaching abilities.
- Ability to service multiple projects and handle competing priorities.
- In depth therapeutic and also protocol knowledge.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, including great command of the English language.
- Strong organizational and also problem-solving abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results to the appropriate quality and timeline metrics.
- Good judgment.
- Effective presentation abilities.
- Capability to take care of competing priorities.
- Ability to work across cultures and geographies with high awareness and understanding of cultural differences.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Candidates should be life science Postgraduates and/or health science background with
- 2-5 years of experience in to Clinical research/Site monitoring/remote monitoring.
- Experience in Centralized Monitoring will be favoured.
Editor’s Note: IQVIA Life Science Clinical Data Specialist Recruitment. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.