ICRISAT Research Technician Job Opening for Biological Sciences
ICRISAT Research Technician Job Opening for Biological Sciences. ICRISAT hiring for research vacancies, and bsc candidates with mentioned qualifications are eligible. Check out all the details posted below on the same:
This job expires in :
Name of Job: Research Technician for Cereal Pathology
No. of Posts: 01
How to Apply:
Applicants should apply on or prior to 18 April 2020, with latest Cv, and also the names and contact info of three references that are knowledgeable regarding your professional qualifications and also work experience. All applications will certainly be acknowledged, nevertheless only shortlisted candidates will certainly be contacted.
Please CLICK HERE to send your application.
Deadline: on or before 18 April 2020
- Sterilization of laboratory glasswares, media, buffers etc
- Mass multiplication of inoculum of different pathogens with specific precision and also required for different research activities.
- Help in collection, isolation and maintenance of pearl millet downy mildew and blast pathogen isolates.
- Aid in greenhouse screening of pearl millet against different pathotypes of downy mildew and also blast.
- Help in field screening of pearl millet for ergot and also smut resistance.
- Grad in B. Sc in Biological Sciences Preferably Agriculture with 2-3 years of related experience.
- Experience in Field experiments will certainly be desirable.
- Excellent communication skills and knowledge of the local language is a must.
- Energetic and enthusiastic personality with an urge to learn more.
- Solid team player and also ready to work as part of an extensive team.
This is a Locally Recruited Staff (LRS) position for 3 years renewable based on the funding availability, incumbent’s performance and the Institute’s continuing need for the position.
Editor’s Note: ICRISAT Research Technician Job Opening for Biological Sciences, icrisat recruitment. Please make sure that you are subscribed to the Biotecnika Times Newsletter and our YouTube channel to be notified of all of the latest in the industry. Follow us on all of our social media like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.